Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the logs from #bigwoody - I must say I found it quite hillarious that Moo/Woody/mhawk were demanding expulsion and ZI for two members for "spying" while using information they themselves received (admittedly) using their own spies. Perhaps OV/VE should demand the expulsion of Moo/mhawk/BigWoody and sentence them to ZI as well - all 5 leaders can hit ZI and then return to their alliances and go about their own way.

Oh wait... I just read spied logs... does that mean I get to be ZI'd as well? :(

After reading the logs from #bigwoody - I must say I found it quite hillarious that Moo/Woody/mhawk were demanding expulsion and ZI for two members for "spying" while using information they themselves received (admittedly) using their own spies. Perhaps OV/VE should demand the expulsion of Moo/mhawk/BigWoody and sentence them to ZI as well - all 5 leaders can hit ZI and then return to their alliances and go about their own way.

Oh wait... I just read spied logs... does that mean I get to be ZI'd as well? :(

Sheesh, anyone who accesses these forums would be sentenced to ZI. It would be utter chaos.

o/ chaos!

You are the weakest link.

Goodbye!

I must say I found it quite hillarious that Moo/Woody/mhawk were demanding expulsion and ZI for two members for "spying" while using information they themselves received (admittedly) using their own spies.

One of the single greatest items to be exposed while watching this whole thing blow up in peoples faces. I mean seriously.....you couldnt write this script if you tried!

I know I'm not the only person to notice the old "what you are you going to do about it?" and "Bring your A game and try to stop us" rhetoric seems quite absent of late. I wonder why that is? :P

I have to say I missed this admission. Can someone link me to it?

I havent seen it all laid out yet but my money is on Blackstone is actually going to be revealed as being a Counter-Intellegence operation tied to certain people in this game. That would sure make all the pieces fall in place wouldnt it? Just a guess though :P

I was hoping for a more exact reference <_< there are a lot of words there and they hurt my head.

How else would they get that info?

Someone, somewhere had to spy to get that info to the other side unless they just straight up made it up (which reading tattler seems to imply is not the case).

How else would they get that info?

Someone, somewhere had to spy to get that info to the other side unless they just straight up made it up (which reading tattler seems to imply is not the case).

No, you see, when there is an alliance member that passes on private information from within their forums to an outside party because it might be important to that outside party, and that party happily accepts that information it isn't spying. Sometimes. I think... Wait. I'm just gonna go back to rolling my dice with only threes for a while.

I was hoping for a more exact reference <_< there are a lot of words there and they hurt my head.

They have copies of logs from a private IRC querry between Demeanor and sethb and they have copies of logs from a private IRC query between Demeanor and Duffy. Either Demeanor gave them the logs or they have a spy in Blackstone that took the logs and gave them to them.

Plus the great qoute by mhawk

<@mhawk> I would like you guys to consider how we knew this stuff, and then consider what we accused and questioned duffy of

No, you see, when there is an alliance member that passes on private information from within their forums to an outside party because it might be important to that outside party, and that party happily accepts that information it isn't spying. Sometimes. I think... Wait. I'm just gonna go back to rolling my dice with only threes for a while.

Yeah just like when the initaitive had a constant stream of screenshots from the NAAC forums. How could the NPO be held resposible for the actions of disgruntled members, ashamed of the NAAC giving them screenshots?

I havent seen it all laid out yet but my money is on Blackstone is actually going to be revealed as being a Counter-Intellegence operation tied to certain people in this game. That would sure make all the pieces fall in place wouldnt it? Just a guess though :P

No, no. Clearly Blackstone is a spy ring operated by evil-doers like Umbrella and Gremlins. Oh wait, that was the manufactured CB from last month. My bad, I have a bad memory sometimes.

No, no. Clearly Blackstone is a spy ring operated by evil-doers like Umbrella and Gremlins. Oh wait, that was the manufactured CB from last month. My bad, I have a bad memory sometimes.

Yea, manufactured. :ph34r: