Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

Big Z

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you see, when there is an alliance member that passes on private information from within their forums to an outside party because it might be important to that outside party, and that party happily accepts that information it isn't spying. Sometimes. I think... Wait. I'm just gonna go back to rolling my dice with only threes for a while.

Well played sir, well played indeed. There is a certain irony to pressuring OV over accepting a screenshot while presenting evidence in the form of stolen private logs and screenshots of the OV boards.

Well played sir, well played indeed. There is a certain irony to pressuring OV over accepting a screenshot while presenting evidence in the form of stolen private logs and screenshots of the OV boards.

Not that it matters anyway. Sometimes you've just gotta roll hard six.

I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding that will be cleared up shortly. Right guys, right? Please, TORN, don't betray Gremlins our trust.

I'll admit though - it's not nearly as genius as GGA spying on a disbanded alliance (after they disbanded)... :lol:

I suppose - but wouldnt quality control at some point at the top realize using the evidence would be a fatal move of hypocracy?

Perhaps, but the removal of the OV menace has to be done regardless of all costs.

Edited by Krull

The evidence is the evidence...it will be judged not on its own merit, but by those who stand unified against TORN and its allies. I would ask that once it's released, that it could be judged by what it says alone, and not the circumstances that surround it...that's probably too much to hope for at this point, reading this, but still, one can hope.

Regardless, all the arguing and facepalming going on reading this thread is interesting to see anyway. :popcorn:

Edited by smashmaniac104

The evidence is the evidence...it will be judged not on its own merit, but by those who stand unified against TORN and its allies. I would ask that once it's released, that it could be judged by what it says alone, and not the circumstances that surround it...that's probably too much to hope for at this point, reading this, but still, one can hope.

Regardless, all the arguing and facepalming going on reading this thread is interesting to see anyway. :popcorn:

Just as a heads up since I guess you missed it. Electron Sponge leaked the talks complete with the evidence in question.

Controversial or not, we've got to stand by the situation or lose what remaining credibility we have. We will stand by this and come out the better through this crucible we face.

Half of the alliances they've killed have at some point stood through some situation with them or another. At some point, "honor" turns to stupidity. To half the people in CN who have been on the receiving end of their nonsense, last week marked that point.

Just as a heads up since I guess you missed it. Electron Sponge leaked the talks complete with the evidence in question.

I did actually miss that, it's quite...revealing, dare I say.

I will read fully into it, but again, we will stand by what we did because it was of help to our allies.