Announcement from the Ministry of Science

Actually during his time as Emperor of NpO he managed to have any number of people ZIed and PZIed for not maintaining the party line like a tool.

Get the damn radio station working again.

Atonement. He has realized the err of his ways as have others in his organization and is now doing what he can to bring down the world that he helped create because he has had the opportunity to play the side that they haven't.

Granted, he isn't doing this for the game or even Vox, he is doing it for himself because that is what Sponge does. That doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy it. Because it seems like the hegemony is falling apart. And that is a good thing IMO because you see, I am not a tool that makes a career out of towing the line.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are special. Way to belong to the exclusive club of those who know what's going on. Give me a !@#$@#$ break.

Oh, Hal doesn't know what's going on. He's just a useful peon. Good at spewing the party line which is pretty much saying anything anti-Sponge. As for the announcements, should be a few these week. One in a few hours. I think you'll enjoy it very much.

Actually during his time as Emperor of NpO he managed to have any number of people ZIed and PZIed for not maintaining the party line like a tool.

oh hey look someone has been taking tips from slayer.

NpO has not now, nor have they ever had a pzi list but nice try Hal

I love this defensive tactic.

AirMe: You're a tool.

ChairmanHal: BUT SPONGE IS EVIL!

Oh, Hal doesn't know what's going on. He's just a useful peon. Good at spewing the party line which is pretty much saying anything anti-Sponge. As for the announcements, should be a few these week. One in a few hours. I think you'll enjoy it very much.

It is oh so difficult keeping track of which party line Hal spews, he so flops like a leaf in the breeze.

Hal is having a rough week when it comes to the big boards.

Well see...when you are a traitorous, irrelevant !@#$%^& (sorry I didn't write all the labels down, I have a life IC and OOC), every week is a rough week. <_<

Good thing chefjoe and my mom still love me I guess.

I have to say we have quite a few users reading a simple thread that is so vague. I guess backchannel rumours are where they're hearing this stuff. I've really no idea what's going on. I guess I can wait a couple of hours...

Edited by The AUT

I have to say we have 170 users reading a simple thread that is so vague. I guess backchannel rumours are where they're hearing this stuff. I've really no idea what's going on. I guess I can wait a couple of hours...

Patience, grasshopper.

Well see...when you are a traitorous, irrelevant !@#$%^& (sorry I didn't write all the labels down, I have a life IC and OOC), every week is a rough week. <_<

Good thing chefjoe and my mom still love me I guess.

Yeah, I just meant it seems you are the target this week. Its ok, one day they'll accept you. Also, chefjoe loves no man. Pansy, however, swings both ways. :ehm:

If it is what I think it is, then all is proceeding according to plan.

Golf clap for Sponge for making what is common knowledge to insiders seem like high drama for everyone else.

You know, for someone who is constantly harping on others for talking the talking without walking the walk, you sure do love the sound of your own voice. I stopped caring about your opinion the moment you started making thinly veiled threats to log dump. Either you will or you won't and doing it will say more about your own level of pettiness more than it says about any of us. There is a limit to the number of times you can betray a trust before people stop giving it to you. You've already proven incapable of walking the walk on your own two legs. Be careful lest you cut off the only reason you are capable of talking the talking.