Announcement from Farkistan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an unfunny joke thread, Or just a need for FARK activity since you guys were voted most inactive?

Was there a need to attempt to insult Fark, when really they bring some of the most interesting announcements to these forums?

I don't even know what this is, but it must be something knowing Fark. Good luck guys.

There appears to be a radio transmission from the FARK homeworld to it's various members in other worlds to visit our fair planet.

Prepare for the FARK Invasion.....

Again

Edited by janax

This is an unfunny joke thread, Or just a need for FARK activity since you guys were voted most inactive?

I already answered this before but I'll say it again, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

I decided to use even go want to do look more like before it was cool to use even go want to do look more like. I have even really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, that I stopped doing look more like a long time ago, and now I just use even go want to do look more like with scissors, a box set of Kenan & Kel on DVD, a 4 gigabyte SD card, and a frayed ethernet cable.

I hope this is really been far to do more answers for you to even go want.