Announcement from Farkistan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think you would have said that when we were number 2 under GPA.

EDIT: Also you didnt even reach the minimum we expected -_-.

As a third party witness, I believe you are incorrect about said quote and the time frame of it's usage.

This is an unfunny joke thread, Or just a need for FARK activity since you guys were voted most inactive?
Dont think you would have said that when we were number 2 under GPA.

EDIT: Also you didnt even reach the minimum we expected -_-.

Is trolling really necessary in this thread?

Also: another Fark invasion? We're all totally !@$@ed. RUN FOR THE HILLS!

I already answered this before but I'll say it again, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

I decided to use even go want to do look more like before it was cool to use even go want to do look more like. I have even really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, that I stopped doing look more like a long time ago, and now I just use even go want to do look more like with scissors, a box set of Kenan & Kel on DVD, a 4 gigabyte SD card, and a frayed ethernet cable.

I hope this is really been far to do more answers for you to even go want.

Ohhhhhhhh. Cool. I'm totally down with this now. Thanks for the explanation.

Also, :ph34r:

Butthurt ex-goon from back in the day when they'd declared us all under eternal ZI, apparently... with a "free FAN" sig banner.

It's a wonder Rotavele's head doesn't explode from the cognitive dissonance.

One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others.

I think it applies to Mr. Rotavele at this juncture.

If I have to reread an announcement three times to understand exactly what you're talking about (before CH gave us his succinct summary), then it's too out there.

Even RIA gets to a point eventually.

The point is boring, the dull edge on the other hand, well lets just say she knows how to party

Hm, I gotta use this recruitment drive to sneak away from Big_Z and join Fark. You're that awesome.

I'm afraid he'd catch me though. That Z guy has his eyes everywhere :(

Edited by Leigon

I already answered this before but I'll say it again, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

I decided to use even go want to do look more like before it was cool to use even go want to do look more like. I have even really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, that I stopped doing look more like a long time ago, and now I just use even go want to do look more like with scissors, a box set of Kenan & Kel on DVD, a 4 gigabyte SD card, and a frayed ethernet cable.

I hope this is really been far to do more answers for you to even go want.

<_<

What does this even say?

Hey guys! You all remember when GOONS disbanded and Fark didn't? Man that was awesome.

/Suck it

Hey guys! You all remember when Farkistan had a viceroy and weren't an independent alliance? Man that was awesome.

In all seriousness, Fark did fight but you gave up in the end. GOONS gave up as well.

I think it says "I'm drunk."

That's what we assume, anyway.

Someone posted it in the GL thread and none of us have any idea what it means. :lol:

In all seriousness, Fark did fight but you gave up in the end. GOONS gave up as well.

I wasn't in Fark that far back, but I'm pretty sure for the folks who endured the Holy War, they weren't fighting to kill GOONS, they were fighting for the right to exist. Given how they were refused terms for so long, and the only other option was disbandment, surrendering wasn't exactly "giving up" - giving up would have been disbandment.