Announcement from Farkistan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! You all remember when Farkistan had a viceroy and weren't an independent alliance? Man that was awesome.

In all seriousness, Fark did fight but you gave up in the end. GOONS gave up as well.

Gave up? I'm pretty sure we accomplished every single goal we set out for. Here's the full list of them to refresh your memory:

1. Don't disband

2. Have a rockin' good time.

And although it did kinda suck to have a viceroy, Daemon Vower pretty much kept his nose out of our business for the most part. We might as well have been free from the signing. So we kinda lucked out there.

I guess the point of all this is this: we're here, goons ain't.

/Please continue to suck it.

edit: janquel beat me

Edited by chewy milk

<_<

What does this even say?

Ok one more time. It say what I want it have. When people both go on and plus their fine. It is like baseball. There is a guy on in outfield and the other team manager. You take the 2nd baseman and ask "Who" and its first. I don't know but third. Carlos Gomez is the center fielder and Bobs your uncle. Once you turn double play Disneyworld, Seaworld, Universal Studios. I took a bottle of ranch and some Sprite and made.

I don't even how. When someone doesn't what is going on, they should more questions. Unfortunately, Ron Coomer is things and so nothing makes sense.

Ok one more time. It say what I want it have. When people both go on and plus their fine. It is like baseball. There is a guy on in outfield and the other team manager. You take the 2nd baseman and ask "Who" and its first. I don't know but third. Carlos Gomez is the center fielder and Bobs your uncle. Once you turn double play Disneyworld, Seaworld, Universal Studios. I took a bottle of ranch and some Sprite and made.

I don't even how. When someone doesn't what is going on, they should more questions. Unfortunately, Ron Coomer is things and so nothing makes sense.

What is, I dont even

in other news, Fark has hired kaspernia to be our official spokesperson. He is contractually obligated to give the people of Planet Bob a minimum of 4 updates a week.

The preparation for his updates is gonna put a massive strain on your liquor budget. However, it seems a wise investment.

...I shall confiscate all of your alcoholic beverages, wine coolers included.

No self-respecting Farker would ever drink such swill. :gag:

/Erdinger Weizen Bock for me, tyvm! cheers.gif

I wasn't in Fark that far back, but I'm pretty sure for the folks who endured the Holy War, they weren't fighting to kill GOONS, they were fighting for the right to exist. Given how they were refused terms for so long, and the only other option was disbandment, surrendering wasn't exactly "giving up" - giving up would have been disbandment.

emot-nyd.gif

You've been talking to Vladimir.

The war was over before I ever joined GOONS, and my nation was created during the first FARK arrival. But, frankly, the "Suck it, GOONS" thread was funny the first time, now it's idiotic. Fark was given and accepted terms, GOONS was not and never was going to be--the two are completely different scenarios and aren't comparable.emot-911.gif

Good job on creating more nations, clap clap clap. emot-buttertroll.gif

Hey guys! You all remember when GOONS disbanded and Fark didn't? Man that was awesome.

/Suck it

Yeah, yeah, we made you guys suck it, then we sucked it even harder. Tastes bad, don't it? ;)

Edit: Also, congratulations guys, hope this bodes well for Farkistan.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Fark was given and accepted terms, GOONS was not and never was going to be--the two are completely different scenarios and aren't comparable.

Remember when GOONS said that Fark wasn't ever going to get peace? I do. And you're right, the two are completely different scenarios. Fark was attacked by GOONS because of an OOC rivalry between the two sites, and GOONS was destroyed because of the things they did during the Unjust War.

Either way, why the hell are you people trolling this thread? All it's stating is if you poach or attack their newbs, you have to answer to Fark.