TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

You know i'm seriously thinking of reading your posts from now on if i want a tl;dr. Basically all i'd have to do is imagine the complete opposite of what you're saying and i'd be getting a pretty good idea on what's going on in the thread.

Caught on to that trick months ago ^_^

Also o/ OG.

Finally I wasnt aware Vox Populi was actually at war with the Citadel, although I realise they are at war with OG individually. Spying is an act of war and being a stickler I hope Citadel takes this as such.

:(( vP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught on to that trick months ago ^_^

Also o/ OG.

Finally I wasnt aware Vox Populi was actually at war with the Citadel, although I realise they are at war with OG individually. Spying is an act of war and being a stickler I hope Citadel takes this as such.

:(( vP

They have 13 members on the AA, maybe a few more elsewhere. The rest are spies...

...not much for your guys to hit. :P

VP spies on everybody, no matter if it's actually beneficial to their plans or if it just annoys unrelated third parties... In fact, after having talked with them and after having thought on the issue, I concluded that there's not much reflection behind their public moves.

Also, DoWing on VP is quite a waste of time, if you ask me: why bother?

VP spies on everybody, no matter if it's actually beneficial to their plans or if it just annoys unrelated third parties... In fact, after having talked with them and after having thought on the issue, I concluded that there's not much reflection behind their public moves.

Also, DoWing on VP is quite a waste of time, if you ask me: why bother?

Well naturally. Old Guard hurts Vox's dream of a Great War in which Citadel and Superfriends bring down Continuum. Not that a new powerstructure would just re-form or anything <_<

If they can't move into Citadel's sphere of influence (to the benefit of the Citadel as a whole) they will either be forced to stay there or move elsewhere.

*pulls up a few blue chairs*

I know you wanna...

If you wanted to give people some entertainment you should have quoted some of the TOP and Gramlin fights. That would have atleast been interesting. What you did though was quite pathetic.

Feanor i was actually going to say they didn't look back far enough. FCC and TOP fights would put this to shame, especially Crymson/Saber and I posting back and forth...

Keep digging and if I see another Cit image dump without my name I will start nuking, I'm only the top poster on the boards...

I'm not really sure you can claim that about an alliance that boots people who may disagree...

more like a chictatorship, mirite?? :awesome:

But seriously though. I don't even know who else is in OG. I thought it was basically just Reyne running around doing what women do best (car accidents, sandwiches, etc etc), but apparantly they have more leaders? Coulda fooled me.

more like a chictatorship, mirite?? :awesome:

But seriously though. I don't even know who else is in OG. I thought it was basically just Reyne running around doing what women do best (car accidents, sandwiches, etc etc), but apparantly they have more leaders? Coulda fooled me.

No, no, no Hizzy! <_<

/me facepalms

Ok, continue on, nothing to see here

Hey look I'm quoted on lots of those posts! I'm famous!

But, old news is old. I'd even go so far as to say that your spy has just been storing these from before you released material from Citadel last time, and you don't have any new material. Do we have arguments in Citadel? Yes. Wow. That's front page news.

As usual you pick the posts which make your point most forcefully and don't post the ones which come afterwards where agreement is reached.

I think most of the specific points have been covered by my bloc-mates already.

Have you ever actually dealt with Gremlins? PR is the only thing that drives their foreign policy as far as I can tell. They never miss an opportunity to air a disagreement with an ally in public if it can score them a few kudos with the anti-NPO crowd.

Positive PR is an (unfortunate?) side effect of trying to do what we believe to be the right thing. Which, since you seem to be un-informed regarding, is what drives our foreign policy.

You do realize the comments about FOK are quite old?

Wow, Reyne. Just a big fat 'WOW'. These comments (although they are old) just made you lose the respect of probably 95% of the FOK memberbase. Poor show. )):

Of course, I do realize this is just a selection of things you've said. But in my opinion, this is just something you cannot say about an ally's membership.

Old or not, she needs to explain herself.

Vanguard has access to Senior Membership at the Citadel boards and I never was masked when I was a Heptagon member? That's a bit bloody hard to take <_<

Since every seems to not remember Nizzle, he was with Umbrella when they joined Citadel... Just to clarify, he has seen the senior member section.

@Vanguard - my issues with you began a long time ago before most of you were probably even in it.

@MK - I recently have spoken with Archon and AirMe (after those posts). We did clear up some misconceptions that I had regarding them.

Sounds like you need a meet and great with Revanche and QTUN. I feel like we could clear up some misconceptions as well.

This thread is the EPITOME of why I thoroughly despise your alliance and everything about it. Nothing to do but try to be as hurtful as you can, singling folks out to make their lives a living hell.

Oh god, the irony in this one is just too much.