Announcement from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I think it's a NAP written into the UJA.

Edit: Or that was the original UJA.

UJA has no military clause, other than Non-aggression and a Team-Sponsored Protectorate clause.

Edited by Viridia

Actually I think it's a NAP written into the UJA.

Edit: Or that was the original UJA.

Green will stand united.

There's just some outside factors that have to be separated.

Without you around, Green has nothing to fear internally.

Green will stand united.

There's just some outside factors that have to be separated.

Without you around, Green has nothing to fear internally.

That sounds nice and boring.

Good luck to VE with these cancellations.

Edited by Bilrow

Well...whatever it was you must have felt very strongly about it and I hope it was worth it. If you feel like you have 'true' allies now then good for you for sticking to what you believe are your ideals.

Whether this was very brave or very foolish, and often times it takes a little of both, remains to be seen...good luck to you VE on your new path.

The Veridian Entente has shown themselves to be an honorable alliance. Cheers from the International. Your kind words are appreciated, guys!

-Craig

Thank you very much good Sir. That means a lot to us. You kind words are appreciated as well.

Lets have tea sometime, or beer, whatever suits you. I'll buy. ;)

Good luck to all parties involved. Once the bond and trust that supports a treaty is gone, there isn't much point in keeping it.

That said, those that are saying that VE and a particular grouping of alliances are the only ones with balls/honor/morals/insert other stereotype here are doing the same exact thing that the complain that the "NPO Drones" whom they are so fond of criticizing for their, "Mindless posts." Parroting statements about "balls" and "honor" while criticizing the other side's "mindless hailing" really doesn't help your claim that you have originality.

Believe it or not, not everyone allied to the NPO or a tC alliance is a "drone" or a "meat shield," canceling a treaty with NPO or IRON doesn't make an alliance any better than any other alliance, and disagreeing with someone does not make them automatically wrong. The Continuum and their allies are not the only ones that have used strongarm tactics and have thrown their weight around to get what they want. My own alliance has experienced this kind of treatment at times from alliances who were not part of the group many who posted comments about "balls" see as being in the wrong. There are treaties formed on friendship and trust on both sides of the MDP web, it's not all part of a nefarious scheme for world domination, and those allied to the NPO or its allies aren't all puppets.