Announcement from the Viridian Entente

vecrest23ev.png

Relationships between alliances are never static. They change over time, for the better or for worse. Recently, certain situations have brought to light some clear differences between ourselves and some of those with whom we hold high level treaties, causing us to rethink our ties. Last night, we were notified by IRON that our treaty with them was canceled, and at the same time reinforcing a notion we have had for some time. Some may argue that perhaps the reasoning gave by them was not their true reason for canceling, however we can assure you that this list which I state below is Viridia's sole motive in ending the following pacts. We do not wish to veil our motives nor misrepresent a fairly simple situation. As such, after the conclusion of the cancellation clauses prescribed by each treaty, the following are considered void:

• The Viridian Entente does not wish to be allied to those whose support will only be given when they deem fit.
  • The Viridian Entente does not wish to be allied to those who attempt to use political pressure to influence our sovereign actions.
  • The Viridian Entente does not wish to be allied to those who cannot be honest, forthright, and frank with us about their intentions and reasoning.

As such, after the conclusion of the cancellation clauses prescribed by each treaty, the following are considered void:

-The Christmas Accords

-The Hell’s Frozen Over Pact

-The Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers Pact.

To our former allies, we wish you only the best.

On a semi related Note, the Viridian Entente wishes to issue the following message to The International,

It has become clear to us that there may be a misconception on how we view our actions in the recent interactions between our two alliances. At the onset, we confronted you undiplomatically and in a generally “not very nice” tone. This was unwarranted and brought about not by you, but by personal stresses. We recognize that this attitude played a role in Craig’s actions that culminated in his issuance of a personal apology. For this, and by our own accord, we wish to extend to you our most sincere apology, and we truly hope that one day we can start on a fresh slate and see each other as we truly are.

Signed,

Cornelius

Lord

Solaris

Duke

SonOfHoward

Secretary of State

Impero

Secretary of Defense

God of Salt

Secretary of the Interior

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this was unfortunate.

All people must face the consequences of their actions sooner or later. Judgement is upon us.

Edit: For those who dont know whose treaties are whose,

-The Christmas Accords (New Pacific Order)

-The Hell’s Frozen Over Pact (Grand Global Alliance)

-The Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers Pact (Independant Republic of Orange Nations)

Edited by Viridia

• The Viridian Entente does not wish to be allied to those whose support will only be given when they deem fit.
  • The Viridian Entente does not wish to be allied to those who attempt to use political pressure to influence our sovereign actions.
  • The Viridian Entente does not wish to be allied to those who cannot be honest, forthright, and frank with us about their intentions and reasoning.

What has brought this sudden change in direction?

EDIT: Not to be disrespectfully but I mean why have you allowed the above to occur for what I can only assume has been an extended period of time? (i may be wrong in that respect and if I am I apologise)

Edited by Shamshir