Who do you have on your ignore list?

Chickenzilla

Just wondering who people keep on their ignore lists, and why.

Mine is Count Da Silva, because he be trollin.

Watchman, because this way I can ignore his random interjections in threads with frivolous drivel.

Herooftime, because I love the bandwagon.

Battalion, was annoying or something.

Drai, because I love him. :awesome:

Edited by Chickenzilla

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering who people keep on their ignore lists, and why.

Mine is Count Da Silva, because he be trollin.

Watchman, because this way I can ignore his random interjections in threads with frivolous drivel.

Herooftime, because I love the bandwagon.

Battalion, was annoying or something.

Drai, because I love him. :awesome:

Chickenzilla, because I think ignoring people is silly.

Oh, wait, no one, not even Chickenzilla. :P

I have a grand total of 19 people on my list. They're mostly there because I noticed a trend of idiotic or irritating posts which I'm better off leaving well alone than engaging (I do sometimes read the posts if the topic is interesting, but the 'ignored user' message is a helpful reminder not to bother replying).

I'm not telling you who they are!

I have the following-

Nathan1212

Chingeyinabottle

Trigon

EricDred

Il Duce Justin

Maximus Augustus

Ameer

And I recently added the following yesterday:

Corinan

Branimir

AKA- Every annoying Pacifican and a Valhallan who I'm trying to avoid going rogue on next reroll. This is why I keep him ignored, so that the idiocy doesn't inspire me to drop everything and rip him into bite size pieces. =_=;

EDIT- I also have Assarax. That's from the War of the Coalition, where he would constantly fake our battle reports as if he was somehow winning.

Edited by Jofna

I skip reading posts of people i think are unable to provide any substance whatsoever, too lazy to use the forum function.

Same here. I just instinctively build an ignore list in my head, and skip over people who post nothing but rubbish.

I think the most notable entries in the mental ignore list are WarriorConcept (aka, I can't shut my face about \m/), SAM, actually most the guys who are in TSO now, a few GGA guys whose posts do horrible things to my brain when I try and decipher them, and that one NPO guy who seems to be incapable of posting anything but garbage. Corinian or whatever.

I like doing the mental ignore list more, as you still get to glance at the occasional gems that these guys drop. I will say that I have been tempted to use the forum ignore feature on Count da Silva/Junka. His posts aren't even funny, just painful to read.