TSO announcement

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, can someone explain to me why a group people that left an alliance willingly have to pay reps? especially since they had a reason to do so? and I know that they didnt give any warning to MCXA, but i dont see how that warrants reparations? I am not pretending to know the whole story, i genuinely would like my questions answered.

Because many believe that they betrayed the trust of their members. So they're working to re-earn that trust, and the trust of the community.

No, no, TSO can't do something nice or try to make amends! It's gotta be a pawn of an ebil TOP conspiracy to destabilize its Q allies!

My tinfoil hat has decayed to antimony. I should really stop using Sn121 for my tinfoil hats; the beta emissions are starting to effect my brain.

It took a lot of time and effort to ensure the best resolution was reached. In the end, this was agreed upon by all parties. On behalf of MCXA, I'd like to accept the apology and move forward.

Here's to hoping everything will improve.

Buy them off. Excellent idea.

Clearly they should have stuck with their previous position, which was being the protectorate of a side that didn't want them and a clear casus belli for the next war.

I'm still waiting for MCXA's response as this apology is aimed at them. If it makes you feel better, it makes me dislike you guys less, but you really only screwed MCXA over. Seeing as the more vindictive portion of MCXA recently left for some reason, I assume this will blow over. Lucky for you guys.

Edit: Slow reply is slow.

Edited by Trinite