TSO announcement

So are you defending what TSO did in the way of they did? Even TSO recognized their error.

Do you know what happened or are giving your opinion without a clue?

I know exactly what happened, and I still think this is ridiculous. :awesome:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there wasn't even a war here. I still don't understand the reason for this reperations, let alone why they are so large.

What I've gotten from this is that TSO is paying 1.7 billion so they don't get rolled? My has CN fallen.

Did you miss the part where TSO was made up of all but two of MCXA's gov who planned the alliance in secret while poaching members from MCXA? If I was MCXA I would have rolled TSO period.

Sup Celt.

Also, while some might see this as buying your way out of a problem, another might look at it as a better alternative than what was expected - war.

May relationships be healed and may all continue on their separate paths after this experience.

I would like everyone who is saying how ridiculous this is to consider that they may not be aware of what has gone on, or what may have happened that would constitute a reason for any other alliance to pay large amounts of reparations/tribute.

Accepting they were in the wrong, apologizing, and compensating the MCXA for their mistakes was the profitable course of action for TSO.

Did you miss the part where TSO was made up of all but two of MCXA's gov who planned the alliance in secret while poaching members from MCXA? If I was MCXA I would have rolled TSO period.

I think the point Jipps was making is that MCXA should have rolled them if they felt justified, accepting money as pay-off when you've been offended is low.

I think the point Jipps was making is that MCXA should have rolled them if they felt justified, accepting money as pay-off when you've been offended is low.

Maybe, but MCXA is still probably hurting from the damage done to them by the split and it is more beneficial to everyone involved to do it peacefully. It is the smarter thing to do even if it is not what I would have done.

There are two parties involved in this matter directly and a third party by association. One party obviously caused some offense to the second party but has apologized and sealed the apology with a significant amount of cash. If the second party accepts the apology and deems the cash is sufficient to show the ''respect'' that was clearly lacking initially, then it is a done deal and both parties are hopefully happy.

The third party has strong ties to both of the other parties and obviously worked hard to arbitrate this deal, they are to be commended for seeking a peaceful solution when blood was a much easier option given the climate of the times.

Hopefully this is the last we hear of the matter, MCXA can return to their business, TSO can fade back into the background where they belong and TOP can stop being called into question over events they largely had no control over.

Seems like a good day at the office to me for all involved.

Me to actually. If it was anyone else im almost positive they would have been rolled. Mainly because poaching members is a pretty valid CB these days. Im surprised and dissapointed by this actually.

How exactly did this go down?

TSO offer this as a 'gift'?

Was it demanded by MCXA?

Did TOP offer the idea so both parties would be satisfied?

Because if it was satisfaction you were looking for...Ej + Lepoard thong is all you needed. -.-'

In all seriousness, the answer to this question will reflect my opinion on the situation.

Your faux moral outrage at both MCXA and TSO entertains me. You're just disappointed we won't all get to start blowing each other back to the Moon.

Or will we? I'll see you back at my embassy, big boy ;):ehm: