Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the plan would now be that 'we werent gonna do it' after 1000s of nations fail to show up.

A lot of what he says makes sense. They've been in the game for a while now, and they would not be stupid enough to think that 6000, or however many, 500NS nations could take on Pacifica. I personally believe they would have recruited from their, clearly bountiful, source long ago and built the nations up to something that may actually cause a problem if it was still their plan.

Obviously Pacifica have done nothing wrong with the declaration, plotting to destroy them at any stage is pretty damn stupid and something that will have consequences. I do hope that they take these words on board and at least look into them further as it would be a huge shame to see 200 members of the game needlessly crushed.

I guess there's still hope for diplomacy to win out here, and the guiding hand of Pacifica could go a long way in helping this alliance realise it's potential, if what Semper Fidelis claims is actually true.

Interesting situation we have here, reminds me of an old Sunday School story, " David vs Goliath"

So David volunteered to fight Goliath. It took some persuasion, but King Saul finally agreed to let David fight against the giant. Dressed in his simple tunic, carrying his shepherd's staff, slingshot and a pouch full of stones, David approached Goliath. The giant cursed at him, hurling threats and insults
As Goliath moved in for the kill, David reached into his bag and slung one of his stones at Goliath's head. Finding a hole in the armor, the stone sank into the giant's forehead and he fell face down on the ground. David then took Goliath's sword, killed him and then cut off his head

The unfortunate part for the Jarhead's is that Goliath in our story here on Bob is not so easily defeated, I believe it was Xiphosis who once, " If someone plots against GOD, I'll find out, there's always a rat" How true, How true.

I see no reason why we should turn away so many potential users from the game. At most a small number of the new recruits actually bear any malice toward the NPO; the rest should be given a chance to learn about the game before being stomped into the dust.

I see no reason why we should turn away so many potential users from the game. At most a small number of the new recruits actually bear any malice toward the NPO; the rest should be given a chance to learn about the game before being stomped into the dust.

Surrender negotiations are best handled on IRC, not here.

I do agree good sir, I am one of the biggest advocates in that struggle, however as history has shown, this is neither the time or place for that discussion, if your in the fight right now, I would suggest heading to NPO's forums, beg for mercy with nearest IO.

2yv9u1g.png

IDK what to say but when your in a alliance with more than say 75 people and you can muster over 150,000k NS even after getting rolled on for two days then I would think it would be wise to call it quits.

This would even embarrass a lichen, and that my friends is not an easy task.

That's cute, you think I'm a member of Jarheads. I hear there's a search function in game. Use it.

Nope.

I'm just handing out free advice. :P

(Your post was merely handy. I noticed some Jarheads posting along similar lines; your post was near the end of the list, and much, much shorter.)

Nope.

I'm just handing out free advice. :P

(Your post was merely handy. I noticed some Jarheads posting along similar lines; your post was near the end of the list, and much, much shorter.)

No problem. Good luck to all parties.

A lot of what he says makes sense. They've been in the game for a while now, and they would not be stupid enough to think that 6000, or however many, 500NS nations could take on Pacifica. I personally believe they would have recruited from their, clearly bountiful, source long ago and built the nations up to something that may actually cause a problem if it was still their plan.

Obviously Pacifica have done nothing wrong with the declaration, plotting to destroy them at any stage is pretty damn stupid and something that will have consequences. I do hope that they take these words on board and at least look into them further as it would be a huge shame to see 200 members of the game needlessly crushed.

I guess there's still hope for diplomacy to win out here, and the guiding hand of Pacifica could go a long way in helping this alliance realise it's potential, if what Semper Fidelis claims is actually true.

I just don't see stomping ants to be all that productive, frankly. While Pacifica is clearly free to do as it wishes with a valid CB in their shirt pocket, and GGA, as a solid treaty partner of NPO, has more than enough cause to join in...with all due respect, I'm not particularly impressed at this stage with either one of them.

OOC: Hanging out around the spawners for kills is kinda beneath NPO and GGA, isn't it? <_<

Just an update- Jarheads now has the 24th highest members of any alliance, and everytime I refresh the page (every few minutes) seems to grow more and more. Jarheads needs to start putting people on other AA's and sending in people to aid thieve, then fight. 15mil would do wonders for a lot of these folks.

I like how every time update rolls around there's 60 more.

I should !@#$@#$ corale GOONS and Genmay to do a rush in the chaos. Add another 3000+ members to the mix :P.

I'll talk to Pace xD.

I just don't see stomping ants to be all that productive, frankly. While Pacifica is clearly free to do as it wishes with a valid CB in their shirt pocket, and GGA, as a solid treaty partner of NPO, has more than enough cause to join in...with all due respect, I'm not particularly impressed at this stage with either one of them.

OOC: Hanging out around the spawners for kills is kinda beneath NPO and GGA, isn't it? <_<

Oh yeah, although I don't think productivity was their aim. I mean right now the message is being broadcast pretty loud and pretty clear 'don't screw with Pacifica' because you won't get away with it whatever the size. Given the new information that has come to light though hopefully they can impress me by taking the appropriate actions and looking into it.

Also I know Pacifica doesn't care if I'm impressed so anyone who thinks it'd be a good idea to tell me that can bite their tongue.

That's cute, you think I'm a member of Jarheads. I hear there's a search function in game. Use it.

[OOC: I hear there's an alliance affiliation section of your profile. Use it.]

This is like the Fark Greenlight and the surrounding war all over again. I hope many of these nations stay in the game after the war and try other white alliances. I also smell an NPO tech farm. :)

And NPO's nefarious plan to steal a source of IRON technology is revealed <_<

This is like the Fark Greenlight and the surrounding war all over again. I hope many of these nations stay in the game after the war and try other white alliances. I also smell an NPO tech farm. :)

Hey, I need more tech too. However, given some of IRON's posts about these guys' history with tech dealing, I dunno.

I do hope that for the sake of our friends and allies on White they learn how to manage their trades. They've brought a lot of nations to your sphere but not really many trading partners.