Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me know if I'm correct, if tC offered you lenient terms or even white peace and you could go your various ways, you would give up your revolutionary efforts?

I wouldn't, but if they don't want us to spy on them, they should at least attempt to talk to us.

We could resort to other means, or we could be civil about said means if they wished to talk. However they don't.

Ok let me ask this way, what can we possibly gain from negotiating with you? How would we know you are being faithful to your agreements?

Ok let me ask this way, what can we possibly gain from negotiating with you?

The answer is nothing. Congratulation on FINALLY winning one. Sure you did so by overlooking the real point, that Vox isn't hypocritical in spying since they are in a war. And sure it wasn't much of a battle, we all know well and good Vox isn't going to disband because their enemies are nice to them. But a I guess a win is a win no matter how small and much you have to ignore eh?

So let me know if I'm correct, if tC offered you lenient terms or even white peace and you could go your various ways, you would give up your revolutionary efforts?

One of the reasons Vox was formed was due to the EZI of many of the founders. We had other reasons as well, but that was a major issue.

However, no, Vox will never stop until Victory Day regardless of what is offered.

The answer is nothing. Congratulation on FINALLY winning one. Sure you did so by overlooking the real point, that Vox isn't hypocritical in spying since they are in a war. And sure it wasn't much of a battle, we all know well and good Vox isn't going to disband because their enemies are nice to them. But a I guess a win is a win no matter how small and much you have to ignore eh?
However, no, Vox will never stop until Victory Day regardless of what is offered.

Then what is this blathering about negotiating? With attitudes like that, I'm afraid Vox will continue to be grounded and must sit in the corner.

Edited by Count da Silva

Then what is this blathering about negotiating? With attitudes like that, I'm afraid Vox will continue to be grounded and must sit in the corner.

It was NPO member Geoffron X who called Vox hypocritical for not attempting diplomacy in their war. Perhaps you missed that.

I wouldn't, but if they don't want us to spy on them, they should at least attempt to talk to us.

I see lack of uniformity in 18 man alliance...and we thought Vox was splitting up Q :(

It was NPO member Geoffron X who called Vox hypocritical for not attempting diplomacy in their war. Perhaps you missed that.

Diplomacy is not extending an olive branch while simultaneously saying revolutionary activity won't cease. If you want to negotiate you must be willing to surrender something the other party wants, otherwise what is the point?

You aren't looking very hard. Those two statements can easily go together without contradiction.

Only if Victory day = Surrender day.

Wrong. There are other options. For example Vox could stop spying but use other means to continue the war in exchange for some sacrifice from their enemies.

Right, and we would believe Vox actually stopped spying because they said they did. :rolleyes:

If such an offer came we would have to discuss it as an alliance.

I won't hold my breath.

Ok let me ask this way, what can we possibly gain from negotiating with you?

You can't gain anything from an alliance from whom you have taken everything and who has nothing left to lose. So long as you continue to bring a war to us we will continue to bring it to you. We are the creation of our enemies, the result of their lack of foresight.

I see lack of uniformity in 18 man alliance...and we thought Vox was splitting up Q :(

18 members? Is that what we're down to?

Hehe, oh my, oh my.