Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

I'd like to congratulate the New Pacific Order for continuing their campaign to cause esteemed national rulers to resign their roles in our world, and destroy alliances.

It is a deep shame, that when a significant influx of rulers enters the Cyberverse, that they must be attacked for no reason and without the use of diplomacy beforehand.

You have done us all proud <_<

This has to be one of the craziest things I have ever read here. Congrats on that.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This MisleadRH character seems like a reliable and dependable fellow. We can see he certainly had no grudges against Jarheads and certainly wasn't playing the NPO against them.

Really, I can't believe you guys have been used by this ... this ... person.

I'd like to congratulate the New Pacific Order for continuing their campaign to cause esteemed national rulers to resign their roles in our world, and destroy alliances.

It is a deep shame, that when a significant influx of rulers enters the Cyberverse, that they must be attacked for no reason and without the use of diplomacy beforehand.

You have done us all proud <_<

To repeat yet again in this thread, NPO has messaged all new nations that they have an option to peace out from this war into which they are dragged. They are not hold responsible for the acts committed by this alliance a prior, but if they so choose to stay in the alliance with which we have a open war state then obviously enough, they decide to stay in the state of war.

I am sorry you have come to this wrong conclusion based upon lack of all the information about the matter. I hope this can ease your concerns as obviously what you are saying is going on is not-- let me repeat-- all new nations dragged into this war have been messaged with their options of going out of this war and to stay and build up in peace.

This MisleadRH character seems like a reliable and dependable fellow. We can see he certainly had no grudges against Jarheads and certainly wasn't playing the NPO against them.

Really, I can't believe you guys have been used by this ... this ... person.

I didint go to the NPO i went to IRON k thanks.

Suprisingly, I find this war completely just in every fiber of it's being. If I was NPO, I would be doing EXACTLY the same thing... I'm simply impressed that Jarheads is fighting a war, on multiple fronts, against the most distinguished alliances in the game. That really says something. Given they will be rolled and tossed aside for later, but hey, at least they're being resilient and putting up a fight.

Good luck NPO and friends. I know you won't need it, but I do actually support these events.

Thank you Jarheads, you have again peeked my interests, and that is something that hasn't been accomplished in a while.

This is a nice little war, if I do say so myself.

o/ to all involved.

Fake Edit: I'm not being neutral and annoying by design, it's actually how I feel about this war.

While I can see valid points both sides have for this war; I think if you want diplomacy here is definitely not the place for it. On these forums its all about posturing it could be totally wrong on one point but be postured to be right.if you actually do want negotiations might i suggest their irc room. If you want the endless back and forths continue in this thread.

Diplomacy for the win !!!

To repeat yet again in this thread, NPO has messaged all new nations that they have an option to peace out from this war into which they are dragged. They are not hold responsible for the acts committed by this alliance a prior, but if they so choose to stay in the alliance with which we have a open war state then obviously enough, they decide to stay in the state of war.

I am sorry you have come to this wrong conclusion based upon lack of all the information about the matter. I hope this can ease your concerns as obviously what you are saying is going on is not-- let me repeat-- all new nations dragged into this war have been messaged with their options of going out of this war and to stay and build up in peace.

Note: The blow has OOC elements.

While it eases my concerns, I really can't see why those nations cannot play the game in the alliance into which they were recruited. I may suggest to you, that they may easily lose interest to play the game, if they cannot play it on the terms which they desired to, when they joined. To elaborate, if they cannot stay within their chosen community - which I think would be important for a lot of them, because this community has OOC origins - I think they may just quit the game.

/OCC

It would have been much better IMO if you chose to solve this issue diplomatically. I am sure you could come to some kind of an understanding with the leaders of Jarheads.

i´d just like to ask for an small single favor from all the fighting alliances.

if you talk about small nations, plz, don`t call them ants, and furthermore, don´t talk about stomping ants,

you may stomp butterflys, flees or whatever, but please, don´t stomp my relatives or refer to such an stomping :(

additionally, i´d like to thank Emperor Moo for his mercy on this new "butterfly" nationsm, looks like even you can sometimes show mercy, not only the holy admin, may his name be blessed.

thanks for your understanding

necAnt

You make me smile.

Then you shouldn't have declared war on them.

Don't kids yourself however. NPO can't defeat Jarheads on its own and it had to have its allies come in and fight for it. By the way, Jarheads is up to 300 now and showing no signs of stopping in growth.

So are the Jarheads an invasion alliance? Where are these guys coming from? More importantly, will they have the same stamina that Fark displayed a couple of years back?

So are the Jarheads an invasion alliance? Where are these guys coming from? More importantly, will they have the same stamina that Fark displayed a couple of years back?

Runescape/Youtube.

Some people are talking about diplomacy...? What diplomacy? They were pardoned, they were offered protectorate, they were offered economic deals and they just spat on all of it. Thats the lesson we learned after dealing with them diplomatically and despite that..there are peace terms for majority of the alliance. What more do we do? give those responsible 3rd chance? Who will guarantee they wont screw us the 3rd time? -> PZI phailures? lol ;p.

This conflict can be summarized in one line:

Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice, Shame on me, Fool me thrice, Rest in peace.

Edited by shahenshah

Runescape/Youtube.

Some people are talking about diplomacy...? What diplomacy? They were pardoned, they were offered protectorate, they were offered economic deals and they just spat on all of it. Thats the lesson we learned after dealing with them diplomatically and despite that..there are peace terms for majority of the alliance. What more do we do? give those responsible 3rd chance? Who will guarantee they wont screw us the 3rd time? -> PZI phailures? lol ;p.

This conflict can be summarized in one line:

Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice, Shame on me, Fool me thrice, Rest in peace.

How did we spit on those things my friend? We were having good tech deals and a peaceful time and you say we spat on all of it :lol:? I think I missed something because we really liked IRON but then you decided to cancel everything when you saw a picture saying LordNightmare wanted to kill the NPO a month ago.

IRON is IRON & NPO is NPO

ones red one is orange ;)

Thats right you educate Doitzel, he has no idea of the implications between one or the other or how a person might play one alliance in order to involve many more. Quite frankly thank god your here.

Like Doitzel or not, assuming he is naive is well... pot kettle black getting thrown through many glass houses.

Thats right you educate Doitzel, he has no idea of the implications between one or the other or how a person might play one alliance in order to involve many more. Quite frankly thank god your here.

Like Doitzel or not, assuming he is naive is well... pot kettle black getting thrown through many glass houses.

lol

I've actually been thinking about this. If we tried diplomacy, how would that go? Let's use our IMAGINATION!

[NPO] Hey, Jarheads, heard you were planning on destroying us.

[JH] Oh. Well, we won't do that anymore.

[NPO] How can we believe you? This isn't the first time you've done bad things to us.

[JH] Can we have mercy?

[NPO] We've tried that already, BEFORE the plans to destroy us.

[JH] We'll make it up to you. Want reps?

[NPO] You don't have any big nations to pay reps with.

[JH] Oh. Well, brb peace mode.

JH has left the channel.

[NPO] ...oops.

I've actually been thinking about this. If we tried diplomacy, how would that go? Let's use our IMAGINATION!

[NPO] How can we believe you? This isn't the first time you've done bad things to us.

[JH] Can we have mercy?

JH has left the channel.

[NPO] ...oops.

LOLOLOL

i have never seen someone come so close to that like you LOL

[JH] Can we have mercy?

JH has left the channel.

[NPO] ...oops.

Please tell me you're not one of NPO's Diplomats? Wait, do you guys even have diplomats?