Trouble at the MCXA?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry Freelancer, i have to agree. he stated a fact. that MCXA members went to USN. never stated that USN knew that those members would leave to join TSO as soon as it was announced.

This thread is about truth correct, well, a few weeks ago the USN hit the stats awards page, when a few of us went digging to figure out what was going on, from first glance all the members were former MCXA, well I wondered why MCXA was having such an exudus, a couple inquires and low and behold I caught wind of MCXA's troubles, well before this post. I didn't know the whole scope of it however I had good idea.

The point to my post is USN knew well what was going on and some may say was a resting stop for TSO, we have USN members loling at MCXA's losses do we not ?

He was being sarcastic since it is a common diversion tactic of some people to yell vox at anything that is not flattering to them. It was not an attack on you.

My bad ~~ Keep enjoying the drama while it lasts.

The length of this discussion (60 pages!) is directly correlated to the length of peace in CN :/ So um guys at TSO and MXCA, just this is bit inflated due to that kk.

General Specific, I dont feel only people in Vox or Polar may harbour positive or negative feelings. It was an internal matter that spiraled out of control and is 'drama' right now and everyone gotta keep an eye out on these events too.

Anyway, Good Luck to both sides, and really..its inflated and all due to sheer boredom and lack of drama for a long time.

This thread is about truth correct, well, a few weeks ago the USN hit the stats awards page, when a few of us went digging to figure out what was going on, from first glance all the members were former MCXA, well I wondered why MCXA was having such an exudus, a couple inquires and low and behold I caught wind of MCXA's troubles, well before this post. I didn't know the whole scope of it however I had good idea.

The point to my post is USN knew well what was going on and some may say was a resting stop for TSO, we have USN members loling at MCXA's losses do we not ?

If I had a dollar for everytime someone said lol (alliance) I would be a very rich man. all it took was a look at the stats to see that MCXA was bleeding members but that did not know it meant that the joining members had an intention on leaving their alliance after joining.

I don't really see how any of your conclusions follow from someone saying "lol we got new members from MCXA." Yes, lots of people knew that MCXA was having internal trouble and that a bunch of government were resigning. No, this dudn't mean that USN, or that guy in particular, knew what the people who joined them were planning. You're grasping at straws because you don't like USN.

They knew that three larger MCXA members had joined them.

Unsurprisingly, they were happy to see experienced nation rulers with large nations joining their alliance. Most alliances are happy when this happens, even ones that are a lot bigger than USN. I think you can probably figure out from their posts in this thread that they weren't keen on being an alliance for rent though.

If I had a dollar for everytime someone said lol (alliance) I would be a very rich man. all it took was a look at the stats to see that MCXA was bleeding members but that did not know it meant that the joining members had an intention on leaving their alliance after joining.

Good point Srgt, and I hope I'm wrong, However at this point know body really knows how deep this conspiracy goes and I for one seek the truth.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall"

i have done the same. that could have been 4 members or 8 but not many. still does not mean that USN knew that those members were using them as a rest stop. also does not mean that some mass exodus is happening since once you hit that size of an alliance, 4-8 members leaving is not a big deal.

Good point Srgt, and I hope I'm wrong, However at this point know body really knows how deep this conspiracy goes and I for one seek the truth.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall"

See, we're all discussing (OOC)Watergate(OOC) and you're starting to talk about (OOC)Roswell(OOC).

Can we keep the discussions to things that have at least some basis in observable reality?

The point to my post is USN knew well what was going on

Care to show some proof of that?

What you've provided is a USN member saying 'Some MCXA guys have joined us', therefore USN must know these members are going to leave a few days later, even though they've only just joined and probably have given no reason to believe that they'd do just that.

*Destructiox facepalms

Care to show some proof of that?

What you've provided is a USN member saying 'Some MCXA guys have joined us', therefore USN must know these members are going to leave a few days later, even though they've only just joined and probably have given no reason to believe that they'd do just that.

*Destructiox facepalms

The consensus seems to be that this is a meaningless distraction, since some other TSO member already admitted he was not upfront with USN as he used them as a stepping stone in his plan to join TSO.

The fact that most of their new former-MCXA members were just temporarily joining USN until TSO could get its charter and protectorate largely vindicates USN from any blame here.

EDIT: Seems everyone else beat this point in already.

Edited by Penguin

Honestly, I'm still trying to get over the fact that the Continuum calls their highest level Sanctum.

You do realize that Sanctum was the name of the leadership hub of Aegis, right? Named because it was (and still is) my private channel? And that's why the alliance that formed after GW3 took the name Sanctum? You couldn't think of something slightly better? :P

To be fair, the forums were created after the agonizingly soul-crushing discussions about what to name the bloc and treaty, and after that experience I think we were all so numb to naming things that none of us cared anymore. I still have nightmares about those first conversations. :/

All it takes to leave an alliance "properly" is to post in the resignation thread, which I believe members of TSO have done before leaving.

Whether they are government members and some of them decide to create a new alliance after that is completely irrelevant. Nowhere is writen that they need to ask for permision to leave and make their own alliance.

MCXA should rather work on solving the internal problems to prevent such things from happening in the future, rather than screaming foul and trying to discredit(or even attack?) people simply because they came to the conclusion that their future is not in MCXA but somewhere else.

Unless those TSO members have sent recruitment messages to MCXA nations, any talk about "treason" or " recruiting from MCXA" is a waste of time and has nothing to do with reality.

No, you have nothing to do with reality. Yes people with responsibilities have different expectations upon them than those without, and yes leaders have more responsibilities than others. Duh.

the same people who brashly slander TSO, were slandering MCXA back in August. It is a new play on the same conversation. They also will never do anything about it. All talk.

Also, in response to your ad hominem comment, it appears that I ma not in as vaunted a position as you sir or madam.

*facepalms

Who let you out of the closet......just when this thread was nearing a conclusion :(

I'm bit confused about something...no internal recruitment occurred as claimed, but I read somewhere Fresh and Gopher were 'invited'.

I am guessing that in TSO's view....all those who didnt bicker, question them or appreciated them, were considered as possible TSO members, not as former MCXA members.

I'm still not understanding why TSO had to form because someone leaked it, if the entire alliance was informed of their departure.

I still don't understand why there was so much secrecy. I have seen several instances where some members say "Hey, we wanna go start our own alliance. K?" and there is never a problem. Why the secrecy? Why the concern for being exposed? Why do you still have protection?

It seems to me that the "insignificant" people, in the eyes of some, have grown to a critical mass that no one truly understands yet. A lot of us from different alliances on the "outside" of Q have some serious questions that just aren't being answered. Apparently, some of them were unwillingly used in this most obvious instance of treason.

That would be nice, I don't like seeing friends get used like that.

Unfortunately, if this thread has proved anything, it's that the people in TSO care for no one but themselves, so somehow I doubt we'll be seeing an apology. Unless of course they think it would have some sort of chance of salvaging their collectively decimated reputations.

Unfortunately, if this thread has proved anything, it's that the people in TSO care for no one but themselves, so somehow I doubt we'll be seeing an apology. Unless of course they think it would have some sort of chance of salvaging their collectively decimated reputations.

None of us here matter to them, or haven't they made that clear enough?

After taking an hour to actually read every page, I must say I am shocked and appalled at what has happened in this situation, and have gained a little bit of respect for MCXA. TSO, I think you'll regret this decision in the end. It was certainly the type of stupid decision I would expect from the former MCXA government though.