Trouble at the MCXA?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm laughing right now cause I'm picturing neuromancer having an aneurysm then breaking down in tears.

Nah. I lost my mind a long time ago. And Real Life makes me cry. Not CN. This is a game... And, honestly, I'm having fun here.

I guess I must be a masochist.

As soon as I'm having no fun with this game... I'll leave. One way or another.

Because for various reasons which I won't go into. TSO issued a gag order which needed to be honored. I couldn't keep posting and stay...

And I felt compelled to keep posting. Because I'm just like that sometimes.

So I left.

I'm not really into gag orders and all that, but TSO having one at this point is a pretty smart move. Everything you or any other TSO member said was just digging a deeper grave for you all, so leaving to circumvent it was probably not in your best interests. But, then again, to each his own.

Edited by Moridin

So your plan was/is to get around the gag order by leaving TSO and arguing in this thread, and when it inevitably gets locked or just dies, you'll go back? I've gotta say, that's a great plan, if I understand it correctly. It's a swiss watch.

Honestly... I don't know.

Depends on a lot of things.

I fully understand that I might make it politically unacceptable for them to take me back. And, I might not even re apply.

I'm sure that my stalwart character and amazing insights will give me plenty of other alliances to join.

Or I can just see how long I last on my own.

Or whatever. This was kind of an unplanned spur of the moment thing.

The fact that you left TSO (presumably to get around a gag order they have served having had such poor representation in this thread) does not change the fact that you are effectively a spokesman for TSO, considering that you were a member and they clearly continue to lie close to your heart.

But, why tell them about a secret alliance if you are not trying to get them to join? This is very similar to what GGA red-lined JB for (leaving to start a new alliance and mentioning it to some of his friends).

As this thread has CLEARLY shown, I can't alter your perceptions. So... I'm also a spokesman for FCC and MCXA? Because all three continue to lie very close to my heart and I was a former member at each.

Right... so are we all on the same page here? I'm now an official spokesman for MCXA, FCC, Citadel, and TSO. I was part of the baby eating conspiracy...

What else... I know I'm missing something here. Someone else chime in and tell me what other sin's I represent/am responsible for?

Edit: Sorry for the Double posts. But I'm trying to give everyone the personal detailed responses they deserve.

Edited by Neuromancer7

As this thread has CLEARLY shown, I can't alter your perceptions. So... I'm also a spokesman for FCC and MCXA? Because all three continue to lie very close to my heart and I was a former member at each.

Well, you see, considering you effectively left those two alliances it really isn't the same thing. Granted you aren't an official spokesperson for TSO, but given your reason for leaving (to evade the gag order), you are technically a de facto spokesperson for them whether you like it or not.

I fully understand that I might make it politically unacceptable for them to take me back.

Why? cause they've been politically bang on the last 2-3 days? I'm pretty sure you're safe lol.

Edited by hizzy

Why? cause they've been politically bang on the last 2-3 days? I'm pretty sure you're safe lol.

Yeah, you rejoining would be the least of their worries as I doubt anyone would really care if they accepted you back into the alliance. I'd hate to burst your ego bubble, but you ain't exactly that controversial or noteworthy. People are more concerned with the circumstances surrounding TSO's formation, as well as those who are leading it.

Yeah, you rejoining would be the least of their worries as I doubt anyone would really care if they accepted you back into the alliance. I'd hate to burst your ego bubble, but you ain't exactly that controversial or noteworthy. People are more concerned with the circumstances surrounding TSO's formation, as well as those who are leading it.

There are certain specific people who might care.

I'm not one of them. I'm not trying to claim that I'm important or anything conceited like that. I'm just saying that I, unlike most people, am PERFECTLY willing to accept the consequences of my actions.

And... yeah, I left to keep posting in this nightmare.

I do know that this makes me a Masochistic Stubborn Cuss. Which I fully admit I am.

I'm sure it made sense to him...

Not really... It just kinda seemed like a goodFun idea at the time.

Dunno about you... but I'm actually having fun with this. And I know that at least SOME other people are enjoying this abomination now that I'm free of my shackles.

So... WTH right? It's not fattening, it feels good for a while, and darn it, it's amusing me and at least some other people.

What's not to love?

I'm sure that my stalwart character and amazing insights will give me plenty of other alliances to join.

I seriously doubt it.

Also, if your plan is to defend TSO's honor and argue their side...stop. You are only making a lot of things worse.

I seriously doubt it.

Also, if your plan is to defend TSO's honor and argue their side...stop. You are only making a lot of things worse.

Sorry, I clearly failed My sarcasm roll on that one.

And... No.

I'm not trying to defend anything at all. I'm just trying to have fun.

Edit: Added my quote for clarity.

Edited by Neuromancer7

I guess you are trying to help out TSO by posting here. There is a reason they issued a gag order, and that is because the best thing for them was to stop posting. So I don't think you posting will help them at all.

I'll blow that bridge up when I get to it I suppose.

Again, sorry for the Double Posts... I'm just trying to give everyone the attention they deserve.

Edited by Neuromancer7

I seriously doubt it.

Sorry, I clearly failed My sarcasm roll on that one.

And... No.

I'm not trying to defend anything at all. I'm just trying to have fun.

Edit: Added my quote for clarity.

Having fun = getting this thread locked? lol

Oh...

Sorry. Some of you missed it earlier.

I AM NOT IN TSO ANYMORE

Honestly... I don't know.

Depends on a lot of things.

I fully understand that I might make it politically unacceptable for them to take me back. And, I might not even re apply.

Or I can just see how long I last on my own.

Or whatever. This was kind of an unplanned spur of the moment thing.

From what I get, you're now posting just because. I mean before you were defending TSO. And you are a de facto since you were claiming plans and such before and basically speaking for them. So even if you do not wear their AA, you were speaking for them. You're not doing them a favor just by posting for the heck of it. No one is going to kill you for keep posting but it really doesn't make any sense. You're just digging a hole deeper for TSO.

From what I get, you're now posting just because. I mean before you were defending TSO. And you are a de facto since you were claiming plans and such before and basically speaking for them. So even if you do not wear their AA, you were speaking for them. You're not doing them a favor just by posting for the heck of it. No one is going to kill you for keep posting but it really doesn't make any sense. You're just digging a hole deeper for TSO.

Once you've hit a certain depth... You might as well try and go for the record.

Edit: Also I've been told that if this thread hit's 100 pages, TSO will have won Cybernations.

And... I'm not in peace mode... If someone want's to try to take out their frustration on the citizen's of my poor nation. They're welcome to.

I'll fight back of course... But I'm hardly going to cry foul.

Bigger Edit: Also... All the people who actually MATTER to what's gone on here, already know the score. It's done. It's more or less dealt with.

The rest of you colossal moron's are just posting here... more or less for the same reason I am. So what the heck right? Might as well roll with it.

I'm not trying to claim that everyone who's posting here is a colossal moron, mind you, those of you that are probably know that you are.

Edited by Neuromancer7

OK... Fine. Clearly you're going to filter anything I say through your own Fecal Mater Colored glasses.

So... in your case. I concede.

The following message only apply's to the gentleman I'm currently addressing...

You're right. TSO is evil. Everyone in it is a bunch of Evil !@#$%^&*. We specifically set out to deliberately destroy the MCXA. Which is why we canceled all the treaties we negotiated and wrote, destroyed the guides that most of us wrote, and scraped the forums. We also secretly plan to attack all of continuum at update. Eat babies, worship Satan, have "Relations" with Hoofed mammals, and so on and so forth.

There... now you don't have to wildly misinturpret what I'm saying... since that's what you were reading no matter WHAT I posted.

For the rest of you obviously... That wasn't serious. At all. In any way. ETC.

Now... shall we continue to dance?

To those at TSO: I do so hope that this is not your PR guy here, if he is.. well, silence truly can be a virtue.

Seriously though, I can be reasonable in my thinking. I can look and see a group of people who have worked closely together for a considerable amount of time. Someone suggests a group and an alliance being formed quite easily from this tightly formed group. I can give you all that much credit. It is a bit of a stretch to do so however with an exodus of this magnitude. Though I have been largely inactive, I have come to know many of the members that now form TSO. They put a lot of work into what they had done into MCXA and I do wish them the best in their endeavors.

Emigration can be difficult, some people feel betrayed etc. I do see this as potentially quite positive. Most alliances don't want members who don't care to be members for one. Another thought is that some who have left have made a considerably negative impression to outsiders on MCXA as a whole. Now that this matter has come about, we hopefully can move forward to improved relations as we continue on our separate journeys.

Well, I kind of could have been.

You see, this is the first time I've let loose like this. Normally I pretty much stay off the big boards for precisely this reason.

I almost alway's confine myself to posting in Embassy's, on my alliances boards, and only actually posting here when I have an announcement to make, polite hailing/comments to allies, and the like.

To the point that for the longest time my post count was so low... I had the following in my Sig:

My 25 nuke's say I'm not a noob.

If you mock my low post count, I shall mock your rampant idiocy.

And I do realize that letting loose like this will probably impact my ability to work in foreign affairs for a while.

But... I'm going to have to back to WTF? it's a game. I'm enjoying this aspect of it. What's not to love?

Edited by Neuromancer7

I'm going to join the growing chorus that is talking about how much you are hurting TSO right now. Their gag order was issued for a reason. Sometimes they are necessary.

In fairness to Neuromancer, I disagree. Sure he contradicted himself several times, but since his resignation from TSO he has shown us that he is so emotional about this affair, and irrational in his love for the super-cool members of TSO that no one can really take issue with whatever it is he thinks he is arguing. After all, aside from the recruitment issue he spun (at least to those of us with the crap covered glasses), what new issue has he raised that makes TSO look bad? Pretty smart, actually.

Edited by General Specific