Most outrageous war rumors

Merrie Melodies

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electron Sponge, the former emperor of an NPO COLONY, is lecturing the masses how they lack independence from the current homogenate that he helped so much to create by destroying tons of innocent tiny alliances.

This produced a mild chuckle on my part. Carry on.

The correct nomenclature is Diet NPO. The only real colony was The Brown Colony. Gotta get the terms right. <_<

They were downgraded to the Imperial Green Village, remember?

Lol. Ahhh GGA.

Also I've heard that TOP was being all sneaky and stuff and not picking a side yet in the Citadel/Q conflict, and that Sparta and MHA along with FOK and SF were all going to join the Citadel side.

The problem with war top end is that there is no gain, just loss, and reps rarely cover the costs, so your really just destroying stuff to destroy stuff, especially in a world were there is no one true winner and ruler.

Well, these rumors have become almost as boring as this:

sponge1_300web.jpg

I heard OPP was planning to coup TPF.

That actually looks pretty cool.

Also I heard a rumor that one group of big alliances will be attacking another group of big or small alliances.

Edited by Joe Kremlin

Ok the rumours I heard:

that TGE/FOK/TOOL are gonna fight Q;

that FOK is going to honour their treaties;

that Duckroll is going to roll SF, after that tC and Cit will jump in and that LEO is going to split up because of internal problems, caused by an OUT ally and fight on different sides of the conflict.

Well thats not really possible since we have a lot of single threaties with Q alliances:

MDP with NPO and MDoAP with: Iron, TOP, MHA so we can not honour our treaties and get in war with Q ;)

Hoo is right, SF outnumbers us and as such it wouldn't be close. Honestly I'm not sure how anyone could have compared 7 unsanctioned alliances to a bloc with at least 2 sanctioned alliances and the rest mostly being in or around the sanction race level. However, for the sake of saving face:

CDT would probably win that war, hands down. We do best when outnumbered.

I heard a certain alliance was planning on giving the greenlight to war on some sort of anniversary, and were looking to remove very old splinters that still hurt.

I also heard that even though they were in such a state of denial, they would be joined by folks who previously led them around by the nose.

Fun Facts

2/12 - Darwins 200th Birthday

2/13 - Friday the 13th

2/14 - Valentines Day

/me puts on tinfoil hat and runs out to play in the thunder storm.

I heard a certain alliance was planning on giving the greenlight to war on some sort of anniversary, and were looking to remove very old splinters that still hurt.

I also heard that even though they were in such a state of denial, they would be joined by folks who previously led them around by the nose.

Fun Facts

2/12 - Darwin and Abe Lincoln's 200th Birthday

2/13 - Friday the 13th

2/14 - Valentines Day

/me puts on tinfoil hat and runs out to play in the thunder storm.

Fixed it for ya.

So... no rumors of Common Defense Treaty(UPN, Invicta, FEAR, Dark Evolution, USN, CSN, Carpe Diem) on the side of Q/1V?

BTW, SuperFriends Vs. CDT very interesting fight.

If you count your legs being ripped off and us beating you to death with them as "interesting"

Given that Invicta, TDE, and UPN are tied through MDP and Watling, I'd say it was likely.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

The PZI, EZI & ZI nations and alliances have united and decided to try and bring down the treaty web/global hegemony to have their PZI, EZI or ZI order dropped or make enforcement impossible. Their strategy is to have everyone else do the fighting for them using the following methods amongst others:

• Spy operations & bogus log dumps
  • Spreading rumors
  • Spreading paranoia between allies

If enough mistrust and paranoia is created then alliances will begin to distance themselves from each other creating a favourable condition for war.

This is led by Vox, Fan and OcUK with other fringe associates and sympathisers involved.

Edited by Alterego

The PZI, EZI & ZI nations and alliances have united and decided to try and bring down the treaty web/global hegemony to have their PZI, EZI or ZI order dropped or make enforcement impossible. Their strategy is to have everyone else do the fighting for them using the following methods amongst others:

• Spy operations & bogus log dumps
  • Spreading rumors
  • Spreading paranoia between allies

If enough mistrust and paranoia is created then alliances will begin to distance themselves from each other creating a favourable condition for war.

This is led by Vox, Fan and OcUK with other fringe associates and sympathisers involved.

I don't think it is just that but I of course I wouldn't disagree with such.

It is a tough spot for some leaders I am sure as they find their memberships stirring and itching for a fight. Wars can keep memberships interested in the game but no leader wants to put their alliance in a bad position because that can be even more costly then attrition due to boredom.