Most outrageous war rumors

Merrie Melodies

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the same general rumor.

Citadel vs OV. Valhalla was supposed to start the war. Q splits with Sparta and MHA most importantly going to the Citadel side. SF will join Citadel too. OV will be joined by Poseidon, some green alliances, some of OUT. OUT is supposed to split too with TORN and IRON among others on OV and RnR, TOP, and FOK on Citadel.

Citadel won in my rumors and Vox is supposed to be "positioning" itself in a position to get off its ZI sentence.

I can swallow the all your post, but the bold part doesn't make much sense at all.....you heard a rumor that Citadel won in the future??

Edited by ROMMELHSQ

You posted a whole lot of words for someone whose alliance has nothing to do with anything

You know how much I love words ;). I was responding to points made throughout the thread so that's why it was quite long.

We're in the top 10 alliances, if something happens I imagine we will have something to do with it or its consequences. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be 'protesting too much' about though.

You posted a whole lot of words for someone whose alliance has nothing to do with anything. In the immortal words of Hamlet, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Oh my, it's like rain on my wedding day, this post.

Also, Citadel vs. Q theories have been going on since Q was created. Keep it up, and it might eventually be the only rumour to outlast an entire blocs existence!

I keep hearing that the Dark Templars are going to strike the Iron Alliance. Dont know if it is true, probably is another fail attempt from their fail gov.

I'm actually quite certain that your victorious crushing and subsequent disbanding of Freak Safari has paved the way for the coming conflict. But then again, the disbandment of Freak Safari is only rumored...

Oh my, it's like rain on my wedding day, this post.

Also, Citadel vs. Q theories have been going on since Q was created. Keep it up, and it might eventually be the only rumour to outlast an entire blocs existence!

The old rumours had BLEU/OV Vs Citadel with NPO and the non BLEU/OV Q alliances neutral. I havent heard actual Q v Citadel rumors until the last 4 or 5 months.

Edited by KingSrqt

The sarcastic posts really aren't funny or clever, just to let everyone know.

Off-Topic: Irrelevant posts don't really matter to me, just to let you know.

On topic: Maroon in a war? I'd say that wouldn't happen until the ressurrection of Nordreich (oh yes, let's see that one).

Edited by Pedron Niall

Off-Topic: Irrelevant posts don't really matter to me, just to let you know.

On topic: Maroon in a war? I'd say that wouldn't happen until the ressurrection of Nordreich (oh yes, let's see that one).

Nordreich isn't really dead, per se. Don't let the title fool you.

So theoretically we could step into that role. :v:

Edited by Doitzel

Electron Sponge, the former emperor of an NPO COLONY, is lecturing the masses how they lack independence from the current homogenate that he helped so much to create by destroying tons of innocent tiny alliances.

This produced a mild chuckle on my part. Carry on.