Most outrageous war rumors

Merrie Melodies

Are you people forgetting that TOP is going to hit the Gramlins? Naturally, this will be orchestrated by NPO, like most grand schemes are. Just like when NPO sent Doitzel to create Vox to lure the anti-NPO alliance leaders out of their powerful positions and into a pathetic heap of useless micronations. Damn, NPO is smart.

Thats what you think, Gramlins are so taking the first shot in that war :P I haz secretz!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 pages into this thread and no one has mentioned Bastion by name yet? Tsk, tsk.

You know the NPO leadership are getting a little nervous when they are out here among the commoners pretending to actually be personable.

I'll admit, I'm rather curious.

So, what's Bastion?

8 pages into this thread and no one has mentioned Bastion by name yet? Tsk, tsk.

You know the NPO leadership are getting a little nervous when they are out here among the commoners pretending to actually be personable.

What the alliance groupings in the OP weren't enough of a hint

Edited by Freelancer

Since FOK’s departure from the Continuum took everyone by surprise, the courageous statistics junkies in TOP and Grämlins decided that this wasn’t for them because it might mean the loss of some precious pixels to some jackboot wearing Pacifican thug.

Right on there buddy... Lemme guess your spies in TOP are going to win in our current elections to do this

TOP and Ragnarok stand ready with knives in their hands and their allies' backs on their sight to make sure the Bastion threat (If it ever comes to be) is no threat at all to Pacifica.

Wait so now Ragnarok is going to stab us in the back for signing some hypothetical Bloc treaty? I thought we were stabbing them in the back on the orders of NPO?

Will you people get your stories straight so I know what I need to prepare for. Its tough to run a military when my enemies keep changing.

Edited by KingSrqt

Right on there buddy... Lemme guess your spies in TOP are going to win in our current elections to do this

Don't worry about my spies in TOP, they are an affable and friendly bunch and are only looking out for your best interests as is your Uncle Sponge. I will keep your stats safe, friend. My Vox colleagues and I look forward to the day when we can return your alliance to the sanctioned list. We did it before, don't you think we have your best interests at heart?

Certainly more personable than you have been in a long, long time, my good sir Sponge.

Since FOK’s departure from the Continuum took everyone by surprise, the courageous statistics junkies in TOP and Grämlins decided that this wasn’t for them because it might mean the loss of some precious pixels to some jackboot wearing Pacifican thug.

We :wub: you too ES.

anyone who looked at janova's treaty web could make the same guess you're making.

Wait so now Ragnarok is going to stab us in the back for signing some hypothetical Bloc treaty? I thought we were stabbing them in the back on the orders of NPO?

Will you people get your stories straight so I know what I need to prepare for. Its tough to run a military when my enemies keep changing.

NPO is targetting Ragnarok and TOP as they deem them the key figures in Citadel and SuperFriends. Those two alliances will be key in the coming battle for CN's soul.

I heard that TPF and Atlantis were going to go to war, but instead of a CN battle, Slayer and I would have a fiddle off to decide who wins the golden fiddle...oh wait.

Don't go mucking up this thread, with that dribble, I want to hear more Bastion Rumors, like the rest of us common folk.

Except I'm not making guesses.

I'm sure you have your sources, but I gathered something similar(not an actual bloc, but those same alliances) quite a while ago, as they're the most likely targets, although I've yet to see an explanation as to why NPO would be suicidal enough to attempt to kill off half of citadel as it would lead to their middle and lower ranks being absolutely devastated as republic of roma showed.

I'm sure you have your sources, but I gathered something similar(not an actual bloc, but those same alliances) quite a while ago, as they're the most likely targets, although I've yet to see an explanation as to why NPO would be suicidal enough to attempt to kill off half of citadel as it would lead to their middle and lower ranks being absolutely devastated as republic of roma showed.

They wouldn't which is why they want to split them diplomatically first. TOP will be expected/ordered to leave them (So will OG and FCC but who cares?). Umbrella and Gremlins will be left alone as far as Citadel go, and probably will be done in two separate wars.

They wouldn't which is why they want to split them diplomatically first. TOP will be expected/ordered to leave them (So will OG and FCC but who cares?). Umbrella and Gremlins will be left alone as far as Citadel go, and probably will be done in two separate wars.

you're under estimating Umbrella and Gramlins diplomatic intelligence, and I am not so sure you can bully around people who can actually defeat you in war.

NPO wants to preserve the status quo. They don't want to kill anyone off just yet. Plus they prefer to have other alliances actually get their hands dirty.

I noticed you added the "pending alliance approval in there" makes it easy to say that it was just denied if your guess is off the mark.

It's not a guess, and no I won't reveal my sources.

The information is fresh enough that, yes, debate is still going on in these alliances over the proposal. That's what it is, is a proposal. That MEANS NO ONE HAS APPROVED IT YET. Reading is fundamental. :lol:

NPO wants to preserve the status quo. They don't want to kill anyone off just yet. Plus they prefer to have other alliances actually get their hands dirty.

Gramlins/Citadel would just let themselves get attacked though? I would assume they would attempt to do the most damage to the source of them getting attacked, which as far as all the rumors go, would be NPO.

you're under estimating Umbrella and Gramlins diplomatic intelligence, and I am not so sure you can bully around people who can actually defeat you in war.

to the bold part: lol

Their idea of diplomacy is do all they can to avoid being hit. All they do is delay the inevitable. If one team is playing offense and the other is playing defense and there's no time limit, the team on offense wins. Period. The only thing the defensive team can do is delay it but eventually they'll lose as they will never eliminate the threat.

Well, there's one way to eliminate the threat, which is to convince Pacifica you'll be loyal puppets. But as long as there's a hint of independent policy in these militarily powerful alliances Pacifica will see them as a threat. Not that they'd take initiative against them but that they might find themselves as a huge boost to an enemy who does take the initiative sometime in the future. So they must be taken out now since they're too strong to be left alive unless they can be trusted never to be on the other side, which right now Umbrella and Gremlins can't.