If you could bring back one person to CN...

New Frontier

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one... Nah.

How about everyone that has been banned from these forums due to drama that they have created and/or participated in? I'm not talking the people who got bored and did the whole banme thing. I'm talking about the people who got banned for what they said in the heat of the moment. The people who got banned for injecting life into the game.

Also Grenval!

I couldn't agree with this post more! Some of the banned members mentioned in this thread were banned because some rulers decided to whine about their posts to the point of racking up 100% warns. Tsk...Tsk...

I couldn't agree with this post more! Some of the banned members mentioned in this thread were banned because some rulers decided to whine about their posts to the point of racking up 100% warns. Tsk...Tsk...

I doubt mpol will ever be allowed back; was he banned on these boards or the old one? But maybe some others that didn't committ LUEicide have a chance *shrug*

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

I'd like to remind you all that:

- Filtered words are filtered for a reason, and that includes the names of certain banned players. As a rule, if their name is filtered, we (the staff) really don't want them back.

- Discussion of moderation issues and identites is not permitted. No-one's done a lot of that yet but some recent posts are moving in that direction, so keep the rule in mind when replying to that discussion.

This is a good thread so far; keep it that way.

Let this post stand as a verbal warning for the aforementioned things, don't be surprised if you pick up a warning for breaking them ;).

Carry on :ph34r:

For personal reasons I would bring back Lord Jay...RIP

I would also bring back some some people I never met

Cox...he runs our forums so he sounds like a good guy

Nidhogg...seems like he has alot of respect in LoSS

Caesar...even though he still plays I would like to meet him and bring him back to his peak

Please refrain from discussing appeals and how they will be handled as that falls under the same category that the eye has already warned the thread about. As far as the user in question I suggest you check his user group and end this line of conversation.

Uhh, that was not a flame war, it was basicly a rewrite of Yardovich's story that kicked off GW1. Probably the most disgusting piece of text I have ever seen on this board.

Umm we are talking about mpol777?

iirc, he was banned during a flamefest with NPO members, telling them to go die and other things OOC. Never did he once rewrite Yardovich's story.

I'd have to say Scouser. He was a good friend of mine in this game even though I still chat with him sometime.

and Xerxes, a RL friend, because now with him gone, I have no one to talk about CN =( (yes, I know, I'm lame)

Also, Lemeard and Chimera. Even though I still talk to them, it would be cool to have them back.

Edited by menwearpink135

Am I the only person who really didn't care for Thorne's style of trolling? Something about him just got under my skin in a bad way.

However yes I have to add Prodigal_Chieftain (Game was a lot more interesting), and Banned Member.

@mwp135- What about muh???/? D:

EDIT

I have no one to talk about CN =(
Edited by Jofna