If you could bring back one person to CN...

New Frontier

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one... Nah.

How about everyone that has been banned from these forums due to drama that they have created and/or participated in? I'm not talking the people who got bored and did the whole banme thing. I'm talking about the people who got banned for what they said in the heat of the moment. The people who got banned for injecting life into the game.

Also Grenval!

Seeing as nobody has said it yet, Grenval.

That would shake !@#$ up.

You know... I had my answer typed up for... what, three hours, now? I just got sidetracked and never hit the post button...

My post should be up there with Hakai's. :(

EDIT: Actually, two hours...

Edited by Jason8

You know... I had my answer typed up for... what, three hours, now? I just got sidetracked and never hit the post button...

My post should be up there with Hakai's. :(

EDIT: Actually, two hours...

He stole my idea too, let's get him.

I didn't know him, but his name is mentioned many times here, so I wonder why did Ivan Moldavi quit? Boredom? RL? Other?

Technically Ivan did 'come back' for about 5 hours around 1 month before the War of the Coalition broke out begging both sides to stop being so hostile and to not ruin all of the work that had been put in over the past years.

He was $@y, but I suppose it would only be interesting if he were back in a place of high power, in a leadership position.

No he didnt go LUE.

As a matterofact he was banned for partaking in a flamefest with numours NPO members. Telling them to go die or something of that sort.

Too bad.

mpol777

and others.

Uhh, that was not a flame war, it was basicly a rewrite of Yardovich's story that kicked off GW1. Probably the most disgusting piece of text I have ever seen on this board.