If you could bring back one person to CN...

New Frontier

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joseph_thorne, I hated him, but he ammused me (of course I have no doubt he has returned under another name)

Ivan Moldavi (only if he would return as a rebel, otherwise i wouldn't like his legend to be ruined by becoming just another good old boy in the pacific country club)

four0four error, he is the funniest person I have met on CN, well on IRC atleast

All the people who left after Vox was "defeated"

hordeofdoom

Edited by Duke Ltd

Frat :( He was first ODN, then GPA, then GOONS. I think he quit during the UJW. I know he was around right before it happened and for the first week, after that I'm not sure. He taught me a lot about CN, and a lot of things in general. He was a good friend.

Helsbecter was never in GPA, but I miss him too.

Yeah he was one of the first guys i look up to in ODN back in the day, he fell out with the govt and left for GPA but i believe that was a short stint (Anyone confirm??) before going to GOONS. He departed during UJW as did many others :(

If i catch him on irc anytime soon (unlikely but you never know) i will let him know he is missed ;)

Eva is in FAN, still playing CN and whipping people for not recruiting properly.

I guess I'll have to go see her again soon. if you talk to her again tell her to send me a msg.

Yeah he was one of the first guys i look up to in ODN back in the day, he fell out with the govt and left for GPA but i believe that was a short stint (Anyone confirm??) before going to GOONS. He departed during UJW as did many others :(

If i catch him on irc anytime soon (unlikely but you never know) i will let him know he is missed ;)

I can provide his life story in ODN and GPA if that helps :P

But nah, he spent a while in GPA from what I remember to answer your question.

IC:

Kurushio.... JUST KIDDING!!! <_< :lol:

#1 El Bruc

#2 NinjaR

#3 AS6

#4 Ardus

OoC:

* see nation bio *

Incidentally, three of my very favorite CN players recently came back after 2-9 months out of the game.

Lectric, Valksalascyeor, and Rach86! WELCOME BACK!

Edited by apriland

Needs moar Susanoo :mellow:

If you mean he needs to be added to my nation bio, yeah, probably. If you mean I think he should come back to CN, I'm really not sure about that at all... I really just want what's best for him, and there are so many ways in which this game was unhealthy for him in the same degree to which it was healthy for him to interact with people.

I have encouraged some of my closest friends to stay away from CN and not reroll cause I think they would be a catalyst for destabilizing their lives which have gone really well since they quit the last time. Most of the people on my OoC list are people who I would only want to come back for selfish reasons because it would give us an easier venue to interact. For the most part they need to be in RL right where they are, and I am happy for them.

Since someone mentioned ciderv2.... I have to admit that as much as I miss the people who have RL passed away who played this game, I feel weird wishing they would come back or even putting them in my bio as an "RIP". There's a degree of sadness there that I almost think is cheapened by being placed side by side with a bunch of people who have only IC died and are living perfectly happy lives outside of CN.