If you could bring back one person to CN...

New Frontier

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went through most this thread intending to post Furs since I wanted to list a person who had not already been mentioned, but seeing as that was picked at the top of this page I'll go with oats (assuming he isn't back and I just didn't know it)

I went through most this thread intending to post Furs since I wanted to list a person who had not already been mentioned, but seeing as that was picked at the top of this page I'll go with oats (assuming he isn't back and I just didn't know it)

We had an oats sign up to the old GR forums over a year ago now. But nothing came from it as I recall. (Not even an application).

Might still be around but probably not in GR or flying under the radar.

You never know where oats is. :ph34r:

Screw your one person, this whole list would be awesome:

Daemon Vower, mpol, 404 error, El Bruc, Furseiseki, Ninja R, Liberal_Extinction, Prodigal Cheiftan, Pump, Ericadia, New Reverie, Chris Kaos, gonzoczar, NWRoyale, Walford, 6699er.

Screw your one person, this whole list would be awesome:

Daemon Vower, mpol, 404 error, El Bruc, Furseiseki, Ninja R, Liberal_Extinction, Prodigal Cheiftan, Pump, Ericadia, New Reverie, Chris Kaos, gonzoczar, NWRoyale, Walford, 6699er.

Agreed 100%

Also, lack of Gonzoczar in this thread.

Oh, and my AA should also be a tip.

wally

Interesting, one of the original MFOers was Wally of WallysWorld, though he is not who you are talking about. Would be nice to have him back.

As far as reality, Ivan as Ivan.

As far as reality, some of these folks might have served enough of a sentence to try appealing bans, at this point. El Bruc might be welcomed back, for example, after all this time, as his infractions were accumulations of small warns rather than anything particularly indecent.