If you could bring back one person to CN...

New Frontier

Considering how many people have failed to grasp the concept of "one", I think this thread says a lot about why all these listed people have left.

This snarky post is why I miss Doitsel. You would never have heard such things from his sweet lips.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how many people have failed to grasp the concept of "one", I think this thread says a lot about why all these listed people have left.

Don't be silly. I think we all understand the instructions in the OP. Nobody cares. Hell, even the OP didn't post just one. And I would think that posts like yours have more to do with people leaving than what is going on here.

A nice attempt at ruining a fun thread, however.

Don't be silly. I think we all understand the instructions in the OP. Nobody cares. Hell, even the OP didn't post just one. And I would think that posts like yours have more to do with people leaving than what is going on here.

A nice attempt at ruining a fun thread, however.

I'd think you'd know better than most what a mistake it is to take my posts seriously, especially in an OOC forum. Don't be dense, it's unbecoming.

What? People who didn't read and understand? In my CN?! It's more likely than you think.

Well threads over go home, I think most people will agree.

Though I never knew of Moldavi, he may have made the game more interesting than it is. NPO has failed to do anything interesting since GW5 If I recall.

I miss Walford.

unless he's still around and hiding from my cursor.

in which case, the troll master himself: Horde of doom

He's my hero

Though I never knew of Moldavi, he may have made the game more interesting than it is. NPO has failed to do anything interesting since GW5 If I recall.

I miss Walford.

unless he's still around and hiding from my cursor.

in which case, the troll master himself: Horde of doom

He's my hero

nobody has done anything exciting since then, since there hasnt been a GW5, GW are reserved for semi even wars, NpO's beatdown was not even.

nobody has done anything exciting since then, since there hasnt been a GW5, GW are reserved for semi even wars, NpO's beatdown was not even.

And government spots are reserved for people who are competent.

Troll aside, some people don't think there was a GW4 either.

And there was more to the war than the NpO stomp

there was MK stomp, the CCC stomp, the BLEU stomp

as you can see, its an unrelated string of stomps that can be grouped all together as a uberstomp

aka a Great War.

off topic aside, the trend is growing. A RETURN OF WALFORD IS DEMANDED!

The original Great War wasn't semi-even either, even though I agree that there wasn't a GW5.