Flag Creation

Cirrus

:ph34r:

I love Apis for lots of reasons, not the least of which is their response time to trouble tickets. Last night at around 11:30 pm PDT our forums went down, along with every other forum we host, because we were at 99.9% disk usage. Within ten minutes of my putting in the trouble ticket, Matt temporarily increased my disk space enough for our forums to be back up. Apis :wub:

Bros :wub: for this thread and all his work in this area for everyone who plays this game.

Sounds like someone on your server was abusing resources. :D

:wub: you too.

I should probably switch my private domain to Galaxyhost, haven't heard any complaints from NpO about them.

You're the one who told me to write this thing in the first place, Moo.

Edited by bros2

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good read, Duncan.

Kinda surprised to see not too much touched on about the overall need to educate members, but I suppose stuff like that tends to be done mostly with handing them basic guides and primers, anyways.

It's under the "Active Members" section. There are many different ways to do an academy, so I didn't want to go into it.

Nice guide, even if you, as most people, have posted the generic talk about democratic and especially autocratic governments that I disagree with; but overall a nice guide. If only we had had this when we founded TOP :P