Flag Creation

Cirrus

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was a very good read, we created our alliance about 6 months ago and although we did not have a clue what we were doing, we happened to do almost everything mentioned above with exception of the IRC. We still cannot get one to stay active enough and most members use MSN (for Government stuff) or the chatbox (for public). Only thing is that according to the above, we should be getting rid of our protectorate now, lol (over 500k and 50 members now)

Hey... uh you can have more than 1 founder at a time. One guy is the "registered" founder, and the others log into the channel using the password.

I like the guides quite a lot though.

What would you suggest is the best option for a smaller alliance about to move on up in the world and wanting to set up boards that we pay for?

As in, we have free zeta right now, but I'd really like to move on up to hosted boards that we can design and move into.

Hey... uh you can have more than 1 founder at a time. One guy is the "registered" founder, and the others log into the channel using the password.

I like the guides quite a lot though.

What would you suggest is the best option for a smaller alliance about to move on up in the world and wanting to set up boards that we pay for?

As in, we have free zeta right now, but I'd really like to move on up to hosted boards that we can design and move into.

I forget the command to have dual founders >_>

For the forum issue: SMF, user friendly, easy to use. Versatile.

My avatar is a good flag, isn't It? Heck, it describes Red America :lol:

holy crap man, i actually photoshopped that exact flag several months ago!! i didnt check to see if anyone else had done it yet, but out of curiosity, where did you get it?

i've made these flags for previous and current TE alliance. thought? suggestions?

Mostly Harmful Alliance... hence the radiation sign

harmfulflag2copy4.jpg

i know i know... this one has text

naawflagleftaligntextedbt7.jpg

NAAW war flag

naawwardamagehz8.jpg

Edited by Sethly