Flag Creation

Cirrus

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Thanks for the help with the IRC :D

I run a small alliance (and I mean small, lol, only 10 members), the Partopian Alliance. I've looked at many alliance creating/maintain guides on here, and they're useful, but I cant really seem to get my alliance to progess even the slightest. Most of the problem is that the majority of my alliance members are lethargic and inactive, I cant get them to do barely anything, not even just visiting our forums. I feel like its only me and a few of my good friends who are actually doing anything to help my alliance grow. My recruiting efforts dont really pay off, either....

Do any of you guys have advice for an alliance leader with a strong heart, but lethargic alliance members?

Generally, if you can't find success yourself then leaving to join another small alliance that you can become a part of and work with other active people in advancing would be your best bet.

There are too many small alliances, the recruitment is going to be very small because everyone is sharing them.

Hi. Thanks for the help with the IRC :D

I run a small alliance (and I mean small, lol, only 10 members), the Partopian Alliance. I've looked at many alliance creating/maintain guides on here, and they're useful, but I cant really seem to get my alliance to progess even the slightest. Most of the problem is that the majority of my alliance members are lethargic and inactive, I cant get them to do barely anything, not even just visiting our forums. I feel like its only me and a few of my good friends who are actually doing anything to help my alliance grow. My recruiting efforts dont really pay off, either....

Do any of you guys have advice for an alliance leader with a strong heart, but lethargic alliance members?

Merge into another alliance, like MK <_<

I know, I used paint to make it, so it's not that great, and I need to change the red to a bit softer, and widen the white stripes on the side, but tell me what you think of the rest (Yes, this flag parallels the NAAC's later flag because I am a nation that was in the NAAC and, following #5 I show relation in that way.

Flagtest-1.jpg

I whipped that up in like 5 minutes for an RP, and need to do some photoshopping on it to make it "work" better, as I said, the red needs to change, and the white needs to come out more, but any criticisms are welcome.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Alright, so my internet died on me last night, and I was browsing through a few old flags I've saved, and decided to make a new national RP flag for myself around three AM.

NewAngelite.png

I don't think it's dreadful for MS Paint, but some feedback would be nice. Definitely needs some work.

Also, I've had this old United Sovereign Nations draft flag my friend made, I've been thinking about using it in some form or another, have a look.

1236979441074.jpg

Friend overlayed a stone background, I think it looks pretty nicely done.

So, i made this flag a while ago, just because i may use it for something someday, and wanted to see what people thought about it

usnflagrm400x212.png

Amazingly enough, i made it completely with powerpoint.