Cirrus

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
506thHellcats-1.jpg

what do you think about this?

I am working off of the regimental Flag of the 1st battalion 506th Infantry regimental Flag

Choose a brighter color for the background. There isn't enough contrast at the moment.

800px-Old_Flag_of_Knabia.jpg

I was thinking of creating an alliance but I am to small. This was a Flag that I quickly wipped up. I never got how to put something on the flag. I wanted to shrink this down and find out how to merge it onto the flag.

Eagle.jpg

I thought I'd do it for you.

How's this?

flag.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what about Walkabout's flag?

NormalFlag.png

the feet are coming out of Uluru showing the Aboriginal connection. the feet stand for Walkabout(obviously). The green and gold in the feet show the diversity in all of Walkabout's members. The colours spread at the bottom to show how we're open to anyone and the Southern Cross is to guide a path for us.

• 2 weeks later...
A little update on New Era's Flags.

Our Old One:

NewEra2-1-1-2.jpg

Our New One:

RealNewFlag_edited-1.jpg

You should make the colors flat, like in your sig, the photoshop effects are silly, and I never liked transitioning colors in flags.

what about Walkabout's flag?

NormalFlag.png

the feet are coming out of Uluru showing the Aboriginal connection. the feet stand for Walkabout(obviously). The green and gold in the feet show the diversity in all of Walkabout's members. The colours spread at the bottom to show how we're open to anyone and the Southern Cross is to guide a path for us.

Make the brown of the Uluru a straight line (maybe the bottom 1/3), the foot effect (opposing colors) is neat, but I'd drop the gold/green mess.

i saw here good some very good works, i hope you like my flag :rolleyes: i keep it simple!

bandeiras.png

I'd say drop the color transition and change the earth graphic into a solid color.

My flag:

http://dojofish.deviantart.com/art/Celtic-...-Flag-130818040

((Had to link it cause apparently it's not the right upload format. XP))

Also, can you upload a custom flag to the main site, as I want to make this my official national flag, but you can't specify a personal custom flag, as most should know.

wat u think about this flag

eunsmall.png

the eun is on its way to an indipendent character

how did it go

symbol > lettering

also, try to make the placement symmetrical if possible.

yellow and dark blue are almost too strong imo

My flag:

Also, can you upload a custom flag to the main site, as I want to make this my official national flag, but you can't specify a personal custom flag, as most should know.

i actually do like it

there is one thing i suggest however. try to make the coloring solid instead of realistic. (IE, no gradients showing shading)

wat u think about this flag

eunsmall.png

the eun is on its way to an indipendent character

how did it go

I don't like the colors, they seem to clash. I'd try to cut it down to two or at most three colors, make the letters all the same, match the laurel to the borders. Like this:

eunsmall.png

I'd even go as far as removing the top and bottom borders entirely and replacing the lettering with (a) symbol(s) unless you are dead-set on keeping them.

My flag:

Really nice, I'd make the knot smaller though, it is too over powering methinks.

I was wondering if there was a way you could upload a custom flag to CN? As I wanted to upload my Celtic knot one above as my official flag.