My Final Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyanna did magic with NG. Literally broke CN with 139%+ aid slot usage. Under Lyanna, NG became by all indications the strongest "low-tier" alliance by a significant margin. Not only that but the dope memes, amazing graphics and quite smart in general leadership too. Pretty much the complete package (more than I ever was or will be for sure) . Yeah, you were a great leader Lyanna, no doubt about it and you will be sorely missed. I echo the sentiments of others and pray you stick around the community at least we love having you here and it would be very sad if you left entirely. Please don't. ever. 🙏

I am excited about Lenin though I think he'll be a fine leader and from what I've observed so far, a fun one too :)
Look forward to working with you Lenin. but you better do 2x better than Lyanna. no pressure 😂

Edited by Canik

What? No honorable mention for me?

Seriously though, we had our share of ups and downs with eachother. But, in the end, I still ❤️you. NG wouldn't be what they are if not for you.

Sad to see you leave the planet, though.

Edited by Thrash

13 hours ago, firingline said:

I see the white knights are out in full force.

its always sad to see someone leave planet bob with the few people left. even you would be missed by a pure numbers stand point. 

2 hours ago, ditchboy00 said:

its always sad to see someone leave planet bob with the few people left. even you would be missed by a pure numbers stand point. 

Two things can simultaneously be true:

1) It is sad to see Lyanna leaving (though given the love she's demonstrated for the game, I think - and hope - she'll be back, sooner rather than later.)

2) NG's white knights becoming enraged any time someone criticizes Lyanna is pretty cringeworthy. Especially coming from an alliance that "dishes out" so much.

7 hours ago, firingline said:

Two things can simultaneously be true:

1) It is sad to see Lyanna leaving (though given the love she's demonstrated for the game, I think - and hope - she'll be back, sooner rather than later.)

2) NG's white knights becoming enraged any time someone criticizes Lyanna is pretty cringeworthy. Especially coming from an alliance that "dishes out" so much.

Maybe it is less "white Knighting" and people just do not like you.   Or maybe it is when someone is leaving people see it as trashy to attack them.  In this case maybe it is both.  I mean in my case I can say for sure it is both.    

1 hour ago, TheBigBad said:

Maybe it is less "white Knighting" and people just do not like you.   Or maybe it is when someone is leaving people see it as trashy to attack them.  In this case maybe it is both.  I mean in my case I can say for sure it is both.    

You seem confused.

I was not involved at all except to point out the presence of the white knights, who came the second they heard criticism (which came from somebody who was not me). I have said nothing but good things about Lyanna in this thread.

I have noticed this trend with you where you get all worked up and seem to not understand what is happening. Please: calm down, take deep breaths, and try to comprehend what you're responding to.