Shameless Self-Demotion

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s),

As you already know, I have served as the best alliance leader in cyber nation for the last [insert number as appropriate] years. When I accepted the position as [job title] of [alliance name], there were only 3 members and we had no allies. I have successfully turned things around, as we are currently the #1 ranked alliance in cyberns nation and have active treaties with every alliance. We are also well known for every member [ooc] being actually rich [/ooc] and [ooc] connected in some way to a celebrity [/ooc]. All of this is thanks to me, my leadership, and all of my great skills as a person. I could go on, but as the reader, you already know about my accomplishments and accolades, also about my brand new 2021 Subaru forester with leather reclining seats and Apple CarPlay. I will be brief. 

However, lately when I look in the mirror, all I see is a man who no longer gives a rat’s [censored]. 

Instead of wasting away, desperately clinging to some useless title while everyone around me suffers from my own mediocrity and also the stench (I have a lot of gas and bloating), I made the difficult (actually it was extremely easy) decision to ask my beloved friend and supplier of toes pics Jason8 if he would kindly take my job. Unfortunately, he said no. So I had to settle for plan B, which was to ask SoloRocket, a British, if he would kindly take my job. Fortunately, he said Oi mate, bit sad innit you blokes can’t be arsed takin the piss proper cheeky bloody lads n lasses chuffed, god save the queen! One of our interpreters told me that means he will do it. 

Effective immediately, I don’t have to deal with y’all BS no mo. So long, chumps!

My [ooc] laptop [/ooc] is broken so that’s why there’s no weird um things in this post like badly photoshopped images and stuff. [ooc] I wrote most of this while on the commode [/ooc]

Come by our discord to take pot shots at the new guy. https://discord.gg/V8SgqGvPZw

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Master Hakai said:

How do I remove myself as alliance owner

Leave the alliance. 

(This is not a joke, that’s actually how you do it. But also it’s kind of a double entendre, in a sense, you know? Anyway good luck and I’m not jealous.)

A heartfelt thank you for your touching? message. May your 2021 Subaru Forester's leather reclining seats be forever stained with the stench of a PGS Leader.

29 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

Effective immediately, I don’t have to deal with y’all BS no mo. So long, chumps!

The BS in our DMs will continue until you block me.

1 minute ago, James Spanier said:

The BS in our DMs will continue until you block me.

Thank you for teaching me how to remove myself as alliance owner! You’re blocked now until I need something else

Congratulations Hakai, enjoy the well earned retirement! And goodluck to SR on the new job. We look forward to working with you guys in the future

4 minutes ago, Le Trout said:

You sure you don’t want my referral link?

I keep going back and forth on that.

What I don't go back and forth on is my belief that as long as PGSG is led by somebody other than Hakai or SirWilliam, they'll be a much better alliance.

13 hours ago, firingline said:

I keep going back and forth on that.

What I don't go back and forth on is my belief that as long as PGSG is led by somebody other than Hakai or SirWilliam, they'll be a much better alliance.

I’m in the Arby’s drive thru, you need anything? Reuben sandwich? Gyro? Let me know quick cos there’s only one car ahead of me