More Snip Snip! 🦞

bTGkHDb.jpg

Deep within the hallowed halls of the Doom Council chambers, a battle of wills was engaged.

The Anointed faced an uprising. A rebellion. A mutiny. The imperious Lord Hershey was unrelenting in the face of adversity. Scandalously, his trusted Doom Council shattered the foundations of the hierarchical structure. A vote was forced and passed, reducing the long-standing CLAWS-DS ties to rubble. 

Without further do, to prevent the seemingly-inevitable coup againsy The Anointed, Lord Hershey promptly assembled his Council and held the gavel aloft. 

Clang. Clang. Clang.

With those three said swift clangs, the CLAWS-DS treaty has been irrevocably annulled. 

The seismic reverberations of this decision echoed through the chambers and out into the world of Planet Bob. The rumours had to be addressed.

Therefore, Doom Squad, with unyielding resolve, issues a final, irrevocable notice of cancellation to CLAWS, in strict adherence to the sacred tenets of Article IV.

As an addendum to this announcement, we make the following statement:

"Sorry Firingline, you were right."

For Doom Squad

Lord Hershey: The Anointed

Adude: Doom Council

Blamange: Doom Council

Hershicus: Doom Council

Edited by Blamange

This decision was not made lightly and it is with heavy heart that I hope this does not adversely affect my friendship with many folks from CLAWS, particularly with White Chocolate. With further ado, I wish CLAWS best of luck.

• Blamange changed the title to More Snip Snip! 🦞

Well, it looks like today finally came, unfortunately. Everything over the years has truly been a pleasure both before this treaty, during, and I hope afterwards. Looking back, it just wasn't meant to be... CLAWS was not aggro enough. Or DS was too aggro idk. My biggest regret is that FL gets to be proven right about something.

Ending this tie does not end the relationships and friends we made along the way. To Hersh and Ghos7 in particular, you will always find an ally in me, I doubt we will never talk but I'm sure things will be, well, different.

On another note, let's look to the future, the web gets less webbier or whatever. Regarding the future of politics on Bob this can only be seen as necessary and healthy. For Doom, this is a huge change and I'm sorry to both DBDC and DT that we could not work things out even after your attempts to step in. I can only say that DS will always be an ally of CLAWS and its members.

1 hour ago, Galtian Commune said:

Had to happen. But

we were supposed to post at the same time smh 

Excellent. I see our plan to isolate CLAWS/NPO is coming together nicely. This summers war will be great.