Xamuel

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

Oh dear. 

image0.jpg

It seems like @SoloRocket’s fear of declaring wars is contagious. 

Hey now, they are working very hard on getting everyone to peace mode. More peace mode nations than we have slots. Truly an amazing display of peace mode, the best really. People come from all over to ask them "how do you peace mode so quick" and they say its because they peace mode better and quicker than anyone else, and they're going to have the MONGOLS pay for this peace mode.

Just now, Master Hakai said:

how did it take this long to kick off the peace mode discourse and why are there so few talking points in cybernations

I mean, it really is impressive you post a declaration of war, declare zero wars, and rush into peace mode. For an alliance of 5 guys. This is truly worthy of asking how you got so great at peace mode. The world wants to know.

6 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

I mean, it really is impressive you post a declaration of war, declare zero wars, and rush into peace mode. For an alliance of 5 guys. This is truly worthy of asking how you got so great at peace mode. The world wants to know.

i think those are great questions, but i will not be answering a single one

14 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

i think those are great questions, but i will not be answering a single one

I can respect that. 

5 minutes ago, JSoprano said:

I'm not in Peace Mode. Sell down and let's tussle, baby ;)

These pixels are my flesh, which I will give for the life of Planet Bob

Almost like you actually have a MONGOL in your range with an open slot? 

24 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Surely, you'll have no difficulty defeating these cowardly lions then. Have fun!

9 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

I, SoloRocket, would like to take this opportunity to say that the Rocket Republic condemns the MONGOLS unfounded aggression. As Supreme Leader, High General and Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas, I wholeheartedly commend B.U.T.T. on this extremely well crafted post. The Rocket Republic declares that the goal of lasting piece is something we should all be aspiring to, and the protection of civilians is a noble act.

I also look forward to using both my extensive warfighting skills gained through literal years of experience to bring about a swift end to the aggression, as well as my excellent reading abilities to be able to decipher who has, and more crucially has not, surrendered to the B.U.T.T. Alliance of Heroes.

As a gesture of goodwill the 'Surrender-o-meter' service offered by SoloRocket of the Rocket Republic will also be provided free of charge to those who ask nicely, both within the B.U.T.T. sphere and for those who are less fortunate on the reading front (you know who you are).
Terms and Conditions apply. Ask your doctor if the 'Surrender-o-meter' is right for you.

This has been a message from the PGS Poet of the Month for September 2023. Thank you all for reading.

Again a lot of talk and no action hahaha but congrats on all those fancy titles.... 

Al

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Again a lot of talk and no action hahaha but congrats on all those fancy titles.... 

Al

I, SoloRocket, the Immortal Ruler of the Rocket Republic, Supreme Leader, High General and Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas, The Gracious and Merciful, extend my warmest thanks to you on this blessed day.

May your Cruise Missiles be warm and full of chickens.

Yours Gracefully,

SoloRocket
PGS Government, PGS Trade Co-ordinator, PGS Ambassador of Good Times, Official Beer Taster of PGS, PGS High Jump Champion 2022, PGS Poet of the Month for September 2023.

12 minutes ago, JSoprano said:

Pretty sure it was you running your mouth about Peace Mode, but what do I know? :rolleyes:

That is a weird way to admit you actually don't want to fight. 
Don't worry, at the rate your alliance and allies are fighting I should be down to your range in 3-4 business years.