Blocking Touchdowns

4 hours ago, Sabcat said:

I think UCR could, war is good for activity, the numbers are there to do it.  There's nations out of range to keep the cash rolling down to the people in range of the smoking ruin that is the wolves  and those nations would gain some good experience, and a few casualties.  Wouldn't take too much organising and the experience of putting that work in would also be beneficial for UCR, they've cruised this war so far, be good to see them set up proper staggers and cycling. 

The only downside would be all the nauseating posts from FL about how much damage they're doing compared to receiving as they shed tech and cash. 

In a perfect world you may be right. In this world they’re launching 2-3 wars on average (maybe higher now that James is on the AA,) are heavily staggered, and there is very little aid flowing from their top nations down. 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

In a perfect world you may be right. In this world they’re launching 2-3 wars on average (maybe higher now that James is on the AA,) are heavily staggered, and there is very little aid flowing from their top nations down. 

You're absolutely 100% right. This is going to change though. Believe me. I already have 2 new spreadsheets open, I hate myself for it but I've got em 😫

6 hours ago, SoloRocket said:

Kh6lxh2.jpg

Trolling is usually more effective when it has some semblance of reality to it. We've been declaring wars at a 5-1 rate or more against your much larger ally for over a month.

Wouldn't take too much organising and the experience of putting that work in would also be beneficial for UCR, they've cruised this war so far, be good to see them set up proper staggers and cycling. 

Again... this doesn't work when literally anybody can look up war stats and see UCR is not 'cruising', setting up staggers, or cycling. Piley hasn't left anarchy since June.

I think so, as you say, they don't scream "active alliance" and yet they've cruised to an easy win over Wolves, they've smashed them right up. 

I have to emphasize again... everybody can see active war information. Everybody can see alliance size. Everybody can see that despite having a 3-1 advantage in members and a 10-1 advantage in tech, the commies are being staggered into oblivion and the fight is being beaten out of them. 

Just now, firingline said:

I have to emphasize again... everybody can see active war information. Everybody can see alliance size. Everybody can see that despite having a 3-1 advantage in members and a 10-1 advantage in tech, the commies are being staggered into oblivion and the fight is being beaten out of them. 

I'll humour you with a reply, apart from James - who I imagine will get as bored with you as I did- you haven't got a single nation that can hit anyone over about 35k ns. Piley could rebuy infra away from your staggers at the end of this round, he's not stuck with you, you're stuck with him. You only have 2 nations that could buy up to attack him and you'd both get smashed up. Again. You're clutching at irrelevant straws. I get it, I did the same for the 4 months of the LSF /NoR war. I see you. 

6 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

I'll humour you with a reply, apart from James - who I imagine will get as bored with you as I did- you haven't got a single nation that can hit anyone over about 35k ns. Piley could rebuy infra away from your staggers at the end of this round, he's not stuck with you, you're stuck with him. You only have 2 nations that could buy up to attack him and you'd both get smashed up. Again. You're clutching at irrelevant straws. I get it, I did the same for the 4 months of the LSF /NoR war. I see you. 

UCR doesn't have any nations below 50k NS anymore. Anybody who pops their head out gets crushed. That's 3/4 of the alliance getting their asses kicked on a regular basis.

UCR's leader is so inactive he didn't send aid for nearly a month.

Many UCR nations are rotting away in peace mode. Few can afford to rebuild what was taken from them early in the war, and they aren't active enough to complete a rebuild anyways. 

This war is over, and it's just a question of how long Marx wants his members to get crushed.

1 minute ago, firingline said:

UCR doesn't have any nations below 50k NS anymore. Anybody who pops their head out gets crushed. That's 3/4 of the alliance getting their asses kicked on a regular basis.

UCR's leader is so inactive he didn't send aid for nearly a month.

Many UCR nations are rotting away in peace mode. Few can afford to rebuild what was taken from them early in the war, and they aren't active enough to complete a rebuild anyways. 

This war is over, and it's just a question of how long Marx wants his members to get crushed.

Then we continue. 

Just now, firingline said:

I forgot to mention - I do find it interesting that after crying for weeks about not getting a decent fight, you did nothing but fire a couple CMs and call for backup.

I didn't call anyone, they called me. I don't log in regularly and only found out I was at war from a discord message. I didn't "fire a couple of CMs" either, on the first day I did nothing at all, I didn't know I was at war, since I have of course taken every opportunity to get some casualties, rather successfully I might add, 350k so far. 

On 8/3/2023 at 8:42 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

krek4A1.jpg

Dang... I hope I don't ever have to fight this guy.... and wow 247k casualties... Lot of talk for someone so green....

Al