Mostly 2023 New Year's Annoucement

We had wondered what Edward Sharpe, Michael Buble, Machine Gun Kelly, Blake Shelton, Phillip Phillips, and Daughtery had in common. It ended up that they didn't make the final cut of our video below. (aka artists that I would have added to the annoucement if it weren't for digital media royalties and if it were 2010 and I had as much free time as I did back then)

Formal-ish stuff to be added later. Enjoy, and Happy New Year.

Happy New Year! I'll have a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster for you Hitchhikers. Or two.

(If it were 2009 and I had as much free time as I did back then, I'd probably still be in the MHA.)

(I still have my Heart Of Gold towel... it's a bit worn out, but also as lethal as ever against mosquitos, as comfy as ever on the beach.)

Wait. What did I miss? Back? What do you mean back? Where did you go? Ah heck, I guess I'll just post belated and catch up.

"What do you mean you're leaving? Is it because I stopped posting those picture in the embassy? Is it because I was posting those pictures in the embassy? I swear I'll stop (or continue)"

"Welcome back. I promise to either post more or stop posting as long as you stay"