NG's Not Only Reasonable, but Kind Offer

Caustic

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Status Quo Ante Bellum generally means that the parties don't impose onerous terms on one another. Telling you that we aren't letting Polar out early, or pointing out that OG/OBR entered in stating in their DoW they were a separate coalition isn't onerous terms.

Stay in. I don't really give a $%&@. Pacifica has half the game trying to park on our alliance and we're still out-damaging your side and will be back to full strength post-rebuild long before any of you.

15 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Status Quo Ante Bellum generally means that the parties don't impose onerous terms on one another. Telling you that we aren't letting Polar out early, or pointing out that OG/OBR entered in stating in their DoW they were a separate coalition isn't onerous terms.

Stay in. I don't really give a $%&@. Pacifica has half the game trying to park on our alliance and we're still out-damaging your side and will be back to full strength post-rebuild long before any of you.

I am willing to consider that you out-damaged us in the very beginning, what with your bloated and unnaturally large nations walloping our upper tier.  But those days are long past, and your lower tiers have been found severely lacking.  So I would not say you are "still" out damaging us, not by a long shot.

Consider away. The stat databases don't lie:

As of Nov 24th

Offensive wars: 1,409

Defensive wars: 1,368

Total wars: 2,777

Total damage taken: 20,652,078

Total damage dealt: 21,672,319

Money destroyed: $51,765,925,955

(Our) Nukes landed: 5,890

(Our) Nukes launched: 14,235

(Enemy) Nukes taken: 6,234

(Enemy) Nukes thwarted: 8,866

Edited by DeathAdder

3 hours ago, Tevron said:

What is laughable about white peace?

Actually, wrong.

What's laughable is that it wasn't white peace, it was white peace and oh yeah leave your MD ally on the field for an indeterminate period. Shut up, Tevron. No one listens to your nonsense.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Also NPO: Why does nobody like us and why are our allies looking to ditch us at the earliest opportunity?

On 11/30/2022 at 3:40 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

Most of us are quite happy to fight for another 6 months (or more) if need be.  Actually don't know of any voices in NG that are clamoring for peace.  

Maybe that's what Non Grata wants, or most of it. It's quite clear it's not what the coalition as a whole wants. Walls have ears, and your coalition is getting louder about this. It will take a miracle to hold things together for even 3 months. Let alone 6.

14 hours ago, Stewie said:

That'd be Sarkin trying to separate our coalition apart and Leave Polar and a few other alliances on the battlefield...

Seems it is not only Sarkin all there is to worry about. There's a bunch of alliances that very much would prefer to go back to die. It's a forced march. Not everyone will be able to keep a pace like the Legion's or FTW's.

Point is, it's bound to happen with your current setting. Herogasm is a Frankenstein of a coalition. Bunch of folks there that loathe each other and got stuck in a fabricated war. NG may be able to and may even want to maintain the current pace, but not everyone will want to do it with/for you or others. 

Get everyone in the same page. Otherwise it's a matter of time before Frankenstein collapses like a house of cards.

Edited by Kapleo

3 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Maybe that's what Non Grata wants, or most of it. It's quite clear it's not what the coalition as a whole wants. Walls have ears, and your coalition is getting louder about this.

Seems it is not only Sarkin all there is to worry about. There's a bunch of alliances that very much would prefer to go back to die. It's a forced march. Not everyone will be able to keep a pace like the Legion's or FTW's.

Point is, it's bound to happen with your current setting. Herogasm is a Frankenstein of a coalition. Bunch of folks there that loathe each other and got stuck in a fabricated war. NG may be able to and may even want to maintain the current pace, but not everyone will want to do it with/for you or others. 

Get everyone in the same page. Otherwise it's a matter of time before Frankenstein collapses like a house of cards.

That's certainly an 'interesting' take on reality.

5 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Also NPO: Why does nobody like us and why are our allies looking to ditch us at the earliest opportunity?

That isn't the gotcha moment that you think it was.

Pacifica was so upset about Polar going to your side and freeing us to pursue the FA that we want, that literally no one but non-govt staff and membership even bothered to post replies towards it. 😂

Enjoy them.

9 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Not everyone will be able to keep a pace like the Legion's or FTW's.

Point is, it's bound to happen with your current setting. Herogasm is a Frankenstein of a coalition. Bunch of folks there that loathe each other and got stuck in a fabricated war. Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The legion's or FTW's what?

Bunch of us loathe each other, and yet we wouldn't accept leaving people behind. K. 

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

That isn't the gotcha moment that you think it was.

Pacifica was so upset about Polar going to your side and freeing us to pursue the FA that we want, that literally no one but non-govt staff and membership even bothered to post replies towards it. 😂

Enjoy them.

At this point you probably have more posts in this thread than offensive wars in the last 5 months. Also your stats do lie a little bit (just a little bit of garbage present in them). Fun to see the nuke stats though!

Edited by Piejonk

8 minutes ago, Piejonk said:

At this point you probably have more posts in this thread than offensive wars in the last 5 months. Also your stats do lie a little bit (just a little bit of garbage present in them). Fun to see the nuke stats though!

I made no secret of, or attempted to hide the fact that I've been working/would be occupied with life until the Holidays hit. I was even nice and left myself in War mode the entire time, instead of going to PM.

Are you upset that the offensive wars from Pacifica isn't higher because of me?

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I made no secret of, or attempted to hide the fact that I've been working/would be occupied with life until the Holidays hit. I was even nice and left myself in War mode the entire time, instead of going to PM.

Are you upset that the offensive wars from Pacifica isn't higher because of me?

I understand people being busy, but it doesn't take much to lob some stuff every day, I think your wars show that.

Not upset at all :), just pointing out the lack of contribution. Should be fun for you to get back to collecting taxes actively in the new year though!

6 minutes ago, Piejonk said:

I understand people being busy, but it doesn't take much to lob some stuff every day, I think your wars show that.

Not upset at all :), just pointing out the lack of contribution. Should be fun for you to get back to collecting taxes actively in the new year though!

That's fine. I'll make amends for my lack of ability to contribute by helping to rebuild the coaltion in the post war and sending them tech/cash.

There have been several wars where I didn't get to fight back very much because I didn't have the net access to do so and mobile CN is terrible, actually. It sucks, but, who said life was fair?

You can reach me on discord/PM if you wish to continue this line of discussion, since it borders, if not full on crosses, OOC in IC.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

That just looks like a well-oiled machine to me, New Pacific Order have gotten pretty stellar logistics which will likely allow those fighting to continue doing so in perpetuality.

I don't define what most of them do as "fighting." It's more like fill a slot, lob 2 CM's every day and turtle. Mind you, there are those who actually try, but that's like 1 out of 4.

16 hours ago, Caustic said:

something about rocks and glass houses?

M3wpBGp.jpg

Exactly we are aiding our whole coalition and will do so for duration np...your coalitions is going broke fast 🤡

Did you really start giving aid so you could talk !@#$....🤑

https://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=All&search=Caustic

4 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

That just looks like a well-oiled machine to me, New Pacific Order have gotten pretty stellar logistics which will likely allow those fighting to continue doing so in perpetually.

Exactly we have been pumping out aid for years to all lowers getting wonders and building WC up for this war and now aid the entire coalition non stop no end to the aid train...I was referring to their coalitions majority of broke fighters and lack of aid to go around...🍻

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

Bunch of folks there that loathe each other

Which side are you talking about here, again?  Because I don't think it's nearly as true for our side as it is for our opponents.

Other highlights in the thread: @DeathAdder is too busy to lob nukes once per day, but not too busy to spend hours s***posting on the forums.  Alright.

6 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Exactly we have been pumping out aid for years to all lowers getting wonders and building WC up for this war and now aid the entire coalition non stop no end to the aid train...I was referring to their coalitions majority of broke fighters and lack of aid to go around...🍻

50% of the NPOers in my range do literally nothing.  Investment paying off?  The last 3 I "fought" didn't even bother to launch a single attack in any category.  Yikes.  The bloat and dead weight in NPO is actually incredible.

8 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Other highlights in the thread: @DeathAdder is too busy to lob nukes once per day, but not too busy to spend hours s***posting on the forums.  Alright.

Yes. I post on here tons. So much. 12 years, 3.2k posts. 🤔

Anymore insightful comments that are easily proven wrong, or, are you going to crawl back under your rock and stop trying so hard?

3 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Which side are you talking about here, again?  Because I don't think it's nearly as true for our side as it is for our opponents.

How to put it... You are the Aztecs....... and I thought it was gonna be a good analogy but I'm not feeling eloquent enough to finish it or if it even applies. Hopefully some history freak will get it and I didn't type this sh*t in vain.

4 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

How to put it... You are the Aztecs....... and I thought it was gonna be a good analogy but I'm not feeling eloquent enough to finish it or if it even applies. Hopefully some history freak will get it and I didn't type this sh*t in vain.

Not entirely accurate in my opinion, but I suppose Pacifica can be considered to be disease ridden.

Edited by Piejonk

5 minutes ago, Piejonk said:

Not entirely accurate in my opinion, but I suppose Pacifica can be considered to be disease ridden.

Fun fact: now they're changing the story and claiming that Aztec and Mayan cities were abandoned in large numbers before the Spanish even landed.

Edited by DeathAdder