Ne Plus Ultra

Tevron

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, MasterChief said:

Your alliance still hasn't even broken 1k wars fought.... FTW is over 1600, go sit in a corner.

This wins the award for the most irrelevant statistic I have seen on Planet Bob to date.  That’s damn good, considering Bob loves numbers.  

Edited by White Chocolate

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

This wins the award for the most irrelevant statistic I have seen on Planet Bob to date.  That’s damn good, considering Bob loves numbers.  

Your alliance is literally doing nothing, congratulations on being too busy. 🙄 

I'm not a big poster on here, though I've been in the game since 2006. I find it interesting, MasterChief, that you would say our alliance isn't doing anything while you just escaped to PM instead of helping us get over 1000 wars by declaring on us. I'm sure you'll have a ton of things to do while you're not contributing to the fight!

44 minutes ago, chiles said:

I'm not a big poster on here, though I've been in the game since 2006. I find it interesting, MasterChief, that you would say our alliance isn't doing anything while you just escaped to PM instead of helping us get over 1000 wars by declaring on us. I'm sure you'll have a ton of things to do while you're not contributing to the fight!

So back in 2006? Launching a single nuke was a massive deal. Remember how there were wars without anyone using nukes and you had to get permission to nuke? Well now, in 2022, everyone nukes every single day. Because of SDIs? You run out of nukes. After your wars expire, if no one declares on you, you can go to peace mode, restock nukes, then come out and declare on 3 to 4 people depending on your wonder set up. Going to peace mode, restocking, then coming out to hit more people is how you do war now. 

You have declared 4 wars and received 3 wars for a total of 7 wars.

Masterchief has declared 17 wars and received 18 wars for a total of 35 wars. 

8 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

So back in 2006? Launching a single nuke was a massive deal. Remember how there were wars without anyone using nukes and you had to get permission to nuke? Well now, in 2022, everyone nukes every single day. Because of SDIs? You run out of nukes. After your wars expire, if no one declares on you, you can go to peace mode, restock nukes, then come out and declare on 3 to 4 people depending on your wonder set up. Going to peace mode, restocking, then coming out to hit more people is how you do war now. 

Yea this person  mentioned he wasn't a big poster on here....he/she should probably should stick to not posting on here when they have no idea what they're talking about.  35 wars to 7...yea masterchief certainly hasn't helped at all

5 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Thank you @Lyanna Mormontand @Rhizoctonia for having common sense, however I'm at 39 wars now. But who is counting, they aren't because they are so busy remember? Talking about 2006, wow you sure as hell are showing how out of date that CLAWS war guide is huh? @chiles Go back to PM, you upper tiers are irrelevant now. 

Pretty sure I'm relevant to two of your members, at the moment. But, sure, assume 'cause I'm old that I haven't changed. You may have more wars than me, but it's about quality, not quantity.

PS - Now get off my lawn!!!

Edited by chiles

32 minutes ago, chiles said:

Pretty sure I'm relevant to two of your members, at the moment. But, sure, assume 'cause I'm old that I haven't changed. You may have more wars than me, but it's about quality, not quantity.

*Checks the quality list.*

You 'ain't there either, champ. 

No one is saying it's because you're old. They're saying it's because you don't know what you're talking about. Lyanna attempted to help you understand, and yet you continue. 

17 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Well when you spend an entire month in peace mode between rounds, you're going to have a tough time finding lots of wars.

To be fair, one with no available war mode targets might stay in peace mode to retain the ability to choose their opponent(s), when the occasion presents itself. Time spent in peace mode might not by itself give the complete picture of one's efforts.

(I have no idea whether this is the case, I didn't check.)

17 hours ago, chiles said:

If you aren't fighting wars then you are literally irrelevant. I've been around since 07, but I evolved and knew WAYYYYYYY back in 2010 not to make my nation too big. Otherwise you'll just be a bank in future wars. 

4 hours ago, jerdge said:

To be fair, one with no available war mode targets might stay in peace mode to retain the ability to choose their opponent(s), when the occasion presents itself. Time spent in peace mode might not by itself give the complete picture of one's efforts.

(I have no idea whether this is the case, I didn't check.)

All completely fine (to me, others may screech at it), but don't call out someone else for "not contributing to the fight."

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 1:10 PM, MasterChief said:

If you aren't fighting wars then you are literally irrelevant. I've been around since 07, but I evolved and knew WAYYYYYYY back in 2010 not to make my nation too big. Otherwise you'll just be a bank in future wars. 

"You just adequately described my delimma.  All of those years of peace, all those twinkies and cheese doodles on the couch."

-- Big Fat Bank

On 10/29/2022 at 4:55 AM, Lyanna Mormont said:

I can't believe, after all these years, this still has to be said. To someone who has been around since 2006, no less.

Ah, who am I kidding, of course it still has to be said. Because people are stupid.

On 10/29/2022 at 1:10 PM, MasterChief said:

I feel like we’ve helped prevent any thoughts of letting it get big in future not come to your mind either.