Jump to content

Guess who's back ... back again


Recommended Posts

The RED ALERT Central Committee Representative for SWF Lev Trotsky has asked me to post the following declaration of the General Congress of the Socialist Workers Front. 

 

dow10.jpg

 

 

Edited by mrmarx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hahaha thanks needed a defensive slot! Especially one with no money haha..

 

You enjoying PM @mrmarx hahaha We thought you'd need a break.

 

Al Bundy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

Communist aggression will not be tolerated.

Lmao, classic doom crying about so called "aggression" with not an ounce of self awareness"

 

6ad.png

"NNNNOOOOOOOO THE COMMEEEZ ARE FIGHTING BACK THATS AGRESSHHUNN!!!!!!!!!!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, firingline said:

Also did they just call their allies "peasant alliances"? Pretty sure they did.

I see we are continuing the Doom Tradition of not knowing how to read

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mrmarx said:

I see we are continuing the Doom Tradition of not knowing how to read

Lolcommies

 

I see you are continuing the commie tradition of being grossly incompetent. By all means, persist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mrmarx said:

Lmao, classic doom crying about so called "aggression" with not an ounce of self awareness"

 

6ad.png

"NNNNOOOOOOOO THE COMMEEEZ ARE FIGHTING BACK THATS AGRESSHHUNN!!!!!!!!!!"

But most aren't fighting back, at least effectively.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The three commies I fought did fight back, it might have been because I punched up pretty hard on two of them, but overall, been an honorable fight and I got more casualties, win/win

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So who is all fighting in this war? Doom Squad, Doom Wolves, Dark Templar, Doombird Doomcave, Union of Communist Republics, Libertarian Socialist Federation, and Socialist Worker's Front? Did I get everyone? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

So who is all fighting in this war? Doom Squad, Doom Wolves, Dark Templar, Doombird Doomcave, Union of Communist Republics, Libertarian Socialist Federation, and Socialist Worker's Front? Did I get everyone? 

I believe we are just waiting for UCR to post COMECON's declaration of war now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I believe we are just waiting for UCR to post COMECON's declaration of war now.

 

COMECON will make it even more of a party.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I believe we are just waiting for UCR to post COMECON's declaration of war now.

 

Hopefully they appoint a better Viceroy to speak for COMECON than Wobblies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2022 at 4:06 PM, DeathAdder said:

 

Hopefully they appoint a better Viceroy to speak for COMECON than Wobblies.

Thank's for posting just to piss in my cheerios.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...