The Terrible Peace War

Canik

0kiqZVr.png

Freehold of The Wolves continues it's brutal beatdown of CLAWS. Not only destroying them in aid slot usage,
member count, tech, boastfulness and  bodaciousness but also in general score returning to it's rightful place
as the #3 alliance despite CLAWS' best efforts to cure their impotence and wipe the smug look off my face!

Time is not on your side.
Tick Toc
Wolves eat you alive.
Tick Toc
Merger is coming.

watchmenclockblood-400x400.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

Not even if FTW were the last alliance on Planet Bob.  

lol no !@#$ if we're the last ones left! which is a strong possibility with how things are going. FTW or NG. 🤣 tick toc

Edited by Canik

7 hours ago, Canik said:

lol no !@#$ if we're the last ones left! which is a strong possibility with how things are going. FTW or NG. 🤣 tick toc

I am not sure if I should be angry or be thankful for this post of yours.  

All right - it’s on🍿

1 hour ago, Canik said:

That's because you're not a mover and shaker. you are a moved and shaken.

WC is probably the worst that CN has to offer tbh, she's never once done anything of note aside from terrible OWF posting.

3 hours ago, Canik said:

That's because you're not a mover and shaker. you are a moved and shaken.

You’re trying too hard here, Canik.  Considering how long we’ve been on the same team, I would expect you to be better at baiting me.  

2 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

You’re trying too hard here, Canik.  Considering how long we’ve been on the same team, I would expect you to be better at baiting me.  

Is it baiting if it's true? I sucked NPO &#$@ for years to accomplish my goals, and guess what? I got !@#$ done. You? You're just ineffective and awful.

37 minutes ago, Canik said:

All I'm sayin' is CLAWS can't even ride a bicycle. They'd fall flat on their face. We've seen it. 😂

It’s not a problem of understanding what you’re saying.  We get it.  You started out well enough.  Now you just sound like Caustic.  You can’t out caustic caustic.   Do not even try.