The Terrible Peace War

Canik

1 hour ago, Caustic said:

Is it baiting if it's true? I sucked NPO &#$@ for years to accomplish my goals, and guess what? I got !@#$ done. You? You're just ineffective and awful.

LOL.  See @CanikYou just can’t compete.  No one else even comes close.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

CLAWS is a foremost expert in not being able to compete so I'll take your word for it. What's your next piece of advice? If you see a challenge give up? If Oculus starts to target you, disband? With sage advice like that it's little wonder CLAWS is a dying husk. Never having played a major role in a glorious war. Never having it's mettle tested. A cowardly and pathetic existence. Don't worry all that will change after the merger. :) FTW is here to serve.

11 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

It’s not a problem of understanding what you’re saying.  We get it.  You started out well enough.  Now you just sound like Caustic.  You can’t out caustic caustic.   Do not even try.  

Is that a challenge? Because I am sure we can fix that 😉 

10 hours ago, Canik said:

CLAWS is a foremost expert in not being able to compete so I'll take your word for it. What's your next piece of advice? If you see a challenge give up? If Oculus starts to target you, disband? With sage advice like that it's little wonder CLAWS is a dying husk. Never having played a major role in a glorious war. Never having it's mettle tested. A cowardly and pathetic existence. Don't worry all that will change after the merger. :) FTW is here to serve.

Canik is right. The merger between CLAWS and FTW is bound to happen. Just merge into us and get it over with. 

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

Canik is right. The merger between CLAWS and FTW is bound to happen. Just merge into us and get it over with. 

CLAWS merges with FTW, FTW merges with NG, all of us merge into the true overlords CCC. 

??????

profit

14 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

heyFTW.png

Wait a minute...

How did you get this photo of me? That damn cloud needs to stay away from my picnic.

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

CLAWS merges with FTW, FTW merges with NG, all of us merge into the true overlords CCC. 

??????

profit

Now it's OCCCulus.

18 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I agree that Canik can't compete with Caustic - no offence meant, Can - but Grub is even better at that game. Or better at being worse.

(Although maybe Caustic is more effective at it when it's about you specifically.)

Incidentally I have no idea why they have no respect for you, WC. Unbelievable.

17 hours ago, Canik said:

Bicycle war was great fun. CLAWS planned curbstomp against us and NG. Backfires massively and CLAWS gets swarmed by our forces and complains to GATO and Argent about how we didn't declare on them and demanded we amended it.

During Snake-Eyes I only ever fought CLAWS if *I* attacked them, otherwise I fought only Legion, FTW and GATO. Honestly it astounds me the lengths RFi go to, just to enable your incompetent and cowardly leadership as well as your constant epic $%&@ ups. I honestly hope they teach you a lesson the next time you wave your dick in the wind, then instead of them bailing you out? You on your own for once.

The Mad King is right; you guys suck.

17 hours ago, Canik said:

I disbanded an alliance.  So what?  That should hardly be news, many people have done the same.  Yet people must care, since it keeps being brought up.  Silly, that. LOL.

What have you ever done, Canik, where you believe you have any right to hold your nose in the air? 

You're bragging about your alliance making it to 3rd place in 2021 when Planet Bob has been around since 2006 and you're not even the alliance leader anymore.  CLAWS has been #3 since our founding.  I don't think we've posted about our rank before.  Certainly NOT to start a thread nor as an attempt to badmouth the alliance we just passed in the rankings. You're really desperate for attention apparently.

At least Caustic, when he talks !@#$, has actually accomplished !@#$ in his time. 

3 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I disbanded an alliance.  So what?  That should hardly be news, many people have done the same.  Yet people must care, since it keeps being brought up.  Silly, that. LOL.

What have you ever done, Canik, where you believe you have any right to hold your nose in the air? 

You're bragging about your alliance making it to 3rd place in 2021 when Planet Bob has been around since 2006 and you're not even the alliance leader anymore.  CLAWS has been #3 since our founding.  I don't think we've posted about our rank before.  Certainly NOT to start a thread nor as an attempt to badmouth the alliance we just passed in the rankings. You're really desperate for attention apparently.

At least Caustic, when he talks !@#$, has actually accomplished !@#$ in his time. 

Not many disband when they feel a target on them. What? you expected to be liked for duckin a fight? for cherry-picking your fights? sorry it doesn't work like that.

and that 'its [insertyear]' argument is so tired and weak. anyone who makes such an argument should go delete now. you're done.

Edited by Canik

19 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I have to comment here, if you don’t think people are going to hold disbanding DK against your reputation that is being terribly naive. It’s arguably one of the most cowardly moves in the entirety of CN, and people here have stupidly long memories. A sanctioned alliance found out they were going to be rolled, and disappeared into the night. 

I’ve never been a mover or shaker FA wise, hell for most of my career I never wanted to be. The only thing I can hang my hat on is in all this time I’ve never run from a losing war, including some of the more lopsided curb stomps in planet history. You tucked tail and ran without firing a shot, that’s a real thing and it’s a terrible optic. 

Edit: and I know my opinion doesn’t carry much weight here. We don’t know each other well and have only interacted a few times over the years until recently. Also, I’ve always laughed at Caniks holier than thou attitude when he’s another one like me who did nothing throughout most of his career besides merge a group of alliances together and then do nothing with that NS. 

Edited by kerschbs

On 10/20/2021 at 6:42 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

otherwise I fought only Legion, FTW and GATO.

Minor correction JA, FTW did not participate in Bicycle War, this happened around the time RFI and FTW went our separate ways.

22 hours ago, kerschbs said:

I have to comment here, if you don’t think people are going to hold disbanding DK against your reputation that is being terribly naive. It’s arguably one of the most cowardly moves in the entirety of CN, and people here have stupidly long memories. A sanctioned alliance found out they were going to be rolled, and disappeared into the night. 

I’ve never been a mover or shaker FA wise, hell for most of my career I never wanted to be. The only thing I can hang my hat on is in all this time I’ve never run from a losing war, including some of the more lopsided curb stomps in planet history. You tucked tail and ran without firing a shot, that’s a real thing and it’s a terrible optic. 

Edit: and I know my opinion doesn’t carry much weight here. We don’t know each other well and have only interacted a few times over the years until recently. Also, I’ve always laughed at Caniks holier than thou attitude when he’s another one like me who did nothing throughout most of his career besides merge a group of alliances together and then do nothing with that NS. 

You shouldn’t give all credit to White Chocolate for the decision to disband Doom Kingdom, I deserve some of that credit too as I was very involved in that decision making. A few things that is incorrect with your assessment. First, DK was never a sanctioned alliance and we had maybe sixty members or less at the most. Secondly, DK disbanded for a good amount of reasons but to say DK disbanded in cowardice is simply false. One of the final “acts” before DK was formally disbanded was encouraging majority of former DKers to join Last Call to support our existing ally, Kashmir, at the time. So to say we went down or disappeared into the night is quite false. Non Grata (NG) and others were so bent on punishing former DKers for joining Last Call as part of the surrender (that was funny). Thirdly, we have never played the game’s rules, we have always played the game unconventionally. Everybody knows that. To win the game is not play the game and its conventional norms. And lastly, had DK had not considered the disbandment route, the most likely outcome was DK and its allies would lose the war and importantly, DBDC would have been pre empted. Doomsphere as we know may have ceased to exist. We simply refused to give what our enemies wanted along and that includes NG. CubaQuerida was relieved to hear that we took the disbandment route.

What I can tell and it’s a quite amusing part, your alliance, NG, was actively involved in plotting against its own ally, DK, and deliberately betrayed DK. I think I have a better argument than you that NG is absolutely a bigger coward for mustering no courage to hit DK. You wonder why there was a fallout between Doomsphere and NG? Because NG is Judas who would sell its mother out for pretty much anything. I can say more but all I can say is I think you would be better off focusing on rehabilitating your alliance’s reputation and image which I doubt will happen overnight, in a year, in a decade, or perhaps never. But I’d be glad to be wrong if that happened.

I have zero regrets on the disbandment. To hear the Planet Bob crying for retribution against DK after being disbanded is priceless. And to anger Planet Bob is what we strive to do best. 🙂

Also, I am tired of your alliance’s constant unwarranted disrespect of WC. You can assure that if any of my members speak out or behave the way your members did, they would have no place in my alliance. NG keeps apologizing for so many other and terrible things and yet the common theme from NG is zero accountability.

44 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

You shouldn’t give all credit to White Chocolate for the decision to disband Doom Kingdom, I deserve some of that credit too as I was very involved in that decision making. A few things that is incorrect with your assessment. First, DK was never a sanctioned alliance and we had maybe sixty members or less at the most. Secondly, DK disbanded for a good amount of reasons but to say DK disbanded in cowardice is simply false. One of the final “acts” before DK was formally disbanded was encouraging majority of former DKers to join Last Call to support our existing ally, Kashmir, at the time. So to say we went down or disappeared into the night is quite false. Non Grata (NG) and others were so bent on punishing former DKers for joining Last Call as part of the surrender (that was funny). Thirdly, we have never played the game’s rules, we have always played the game unconventionally. Everybody knows that. To win the game is not play the game and its conventional norms. And lastly, had DK had not considered the disbandment route, the most likely outcome was DK and its allies would lose the war and importantly, DBDC would have been pre empted. Doomsphere as we know may have ceased to exist. We simply refused to give what our enemies wanted along and that includes NG. CubaQuerida was relieved to hear that we took the disbandment route.

What I can tell and it’s a quite amusing part, your alliance, NG, was actively involved in plotting against its own ally, DK, and deliberately betrayed DK. I think I have a better argument than you that NG is absolutely a bigger coward for mustering no courage to hit DK. You wonder why there was a fallout between Doomsphere and NG? Because NG is Judas who would sell its mother out for pretty much anything. I can say more but all I can say is I think you would be better off focusing on rehabilitating your alliance’s reputation and image which I doubt will happen overnight, in a year, in a decade, or perhaps never. But I’d be glad to be wrong if that happened.

I have zero regrets on the disbandment. To hear the Planet Bob crying for retribution against DK after being disbanded is priceless. And to anger Planet Bob is what we strive to do best. 🙂

Also, I am tired of your alliance’s constant unwarranted disrespect of WC. You can assure that if any of my members speak out or behave the way your members did, they would have no place in my alliance. NG keeps apologizing for so many other and terrible things and yet the common theme from NG is zero accountability.

Don’t worry I hold it against you also. I can’t comment on the rest of the political machinations (that was long before I joined NG,) but nothing you’ve posted here dissuades me of the fact that you tucked your tail between your collective legs and ran away. Running to Last Call, avoiding DBDC being pre emoted, it just reinforces the fact that your entire sphere is primarily bark with very little bite. 

Also don’t worry, I don’t give one rats ass whether your personal code of conduct matches mine or Non Gratas.

Running to Last Call, avoiding DBDC being pre emoted, it just reinforces the fact that your entire sphere is primarily bark with very little bite. 

Also don’t worry, I don’t give one rats ass whether your personal code of conduct matches mine or Non Gratas.

Funny you say that...yet I'd love to see you show us your bite. For someone who doesn't care you seem to have a lot to say.

Anytime you want to sell down just let me know I'll take you on;)

4 hours ago, The Dark Emperor said:

Funny you say that...yet I'd love to see you show us your bite. For someone who doesn't care you seem to have a lot to say.

Anytime you want to sell down just let me know I'll take you on;)

I mean NG fought for the better part of two years straight and then fought a war against boog. 

Unfortunately I don’t think the head of NG declaring on a DS nation would go over well 😂

27 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

I mean NG fought for the better part of two years straight and then fought a war against boog. 

Unfortunately I don’t think the head of NG declaring on a DS nation would go over well 😂

Not even me? Man, you guys are tough.

I never known NG to really fight for anything or anyone but maybe me not being a member of NG I am blinded to what it is that NG fights for so my apologies 😅 

Either way I feel the only way to back what you say is to attack. Show us that bark that DS seems to lack! I would love the lesson:P