15 Years

Tevron

On 2/13/2021 at 5:08 AM, Conflux said:

One alliance leaving hardly counts as a crumbling bloc. Oculus expelled y'all years ago and is still doing fine. I suspect that RFI is in a better place than it has been at other points in its history.

And for all your bluster, you guys reentry into politics was the worst played move for shaking up the political landscape. Sorry your attempt to get back on the teet failed, but it's not like you weren't playing it.

How come you aren't Joe Black anymore? Why aren't you signing your forum posts?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

How come you aren't Joe Black anymore? Why aren't you signing your forum posts?

There was a coup in Rural Route 3 and Joseph Black was hanged for treason. The Morningstar has arisen from revolution and a new leader was needed. 

-Conflux of the Morningstar 

Edited by Conflux

On 2/11/2021 at 2:19 PM, Van Hoo X said:

GATO is one of the few alliances that I've had zero interaction with. Seriously. Nothing. I can't think of a single conversation, war plan, back channel, argument, philosophical debate, embassy, meme war, friendship, rivalry, social interaction or political interaction.

On one hand, it means that I don't have an opinion on you guys either way. On the other I feel like, in all my years of being actively involved in the world, we would have interacted on accident at SOME point.

Happy birthday?

Yeah maybe I should have tried with Ragnorok as much as I did with Athens during my years in influence....sorry about that Hoo.

On 2/11/2021 at 2:11 PM, The Big Bad said:

I do owe GATO.  GATO's disastrous performance in Great War Two from at first accidently declaring war on the entire Imitative to its GPA like war fighting skills as I fought beside them in the League was an eye opener.  That incompetence lead me to a new path an Unjust Path.  Other than that i have no idea what GATO has been doing since.  So here is to 15 years of doing whatever it is you do.  Maybe you have spent the entire time voting on things idk. 

As someone who was in GATO until October 2007, I think the problem was partially due to the democratic nature of the AA--MoDs were elected and while deputies were assigned, this tended to put folks who were better at expressing their goals into positions of authority in the alliance than the kind who liked the nitty-gritty of figuring out the most effective deployments or coordinating hits. Moving to Paradox was frankly an eye opener--I'd never seen that level of detail and math involved before.

• 2 months later...