The Day Today - A Murder of Doombirds

On 7/27/2020 at 10:31 AM, kingzog said:

Historically, people stop being allies with "that kind of alliance" because, along with being in-game cheats, they are RL snakes who ultimately turn on their erstwhile friends.

(And yes, this is me kind of saying 'I told you [NG] so.....years ago'.)

Twenty-five years ago I ran a NUTS talker. (If you know what that is, kudos. You're old.) What I learned from being admin there was that people, whatever their online persona, eventually turn into themselves. The dickstain pretending to be a nice guy eventually reveals himself to be a complete dickstain. The unbearably nice person who wants to be seen as tough and mean can't help being unbearably nice.

Some of this game's most heralded players were (and are) incredibly !@#$%* people. Actual, RL frauds who cheated both here and in their offline lives.

Now they (or at least the ones who haven't died, whether literally or figuratively) and their pals stand atop their pile of lies and declare themselves the winners of something they've actively worked to destroy.

(Think of the Warner Bros. cartoon where Daffy tells Marvin, "This planet ain't big enough for the two of us. So....off you go!" And then he pushes him off the tiny rock that used to be a planet. That is the current state of CN.)

The only logical conclusion to be reached is that these people must be the only ones left who are financially supporting the game. They get away with it because the business model means that 'the winners' are the sole source of steady revenue.

(Think of what happened in another online game when its admin tried to deal with rampant cheating.)

And so the game is irrelevant. What matters is the income relative to expenses. As long as the same group continues to pay, nation count doesn't matter. In fact, a lower nation count means less bandwidth and other associated costs and, therefore, greater profit at the margins.

It's actually not a bad business model, I guess. Enable cheaters, take their money, and ignore everything else. Finally, the only ones left are the cheaters, their sycophants, and those who are unaware.

The only funny part in this is that, as Jerdge pointed out, every now and then the frauds pop out of their holes to commend themselves on being winners, unaware that they're being used themselves.

Big wheel keeps on turnin'....

Well put, Zog. This post deserves more attention.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incoming Fact Attack

fXrNJ3X.png

Doombird Egg-extortion Racket Exposed

• Demands of +1,000 tech as 'reparations'
  • Former Doombird launches yet unprovoked attack
  • A Message from King COBRA for Steeldor

Much has happened in the past 24 hours regarding the alliances of COBRA/Ordo Cyberneticus, KNB, DBDC and 'Mongoose'. From the (former) Doombird knowingly funding a rogue entity to assist in their attack on COBRA; followed by the subsequent brief military operation into Doombird territory to send a message and get the attention of the Doombird leaders; to the recognition of hostilities from COBRA with King Neptune's Bar as a result of the attack against Ordo Cyberneticus and Mongoose/Banned for his sponsoring of rogue activity while flying the DBDC flag. Finally, we have the unprovoked declaration of war against a nation of COBRA's ally the New League of Nations from Banned.

Needless to say, today this journalists inbox has been stuffed as though it were a lady of the night. People looking for guidance, people looking for further answers and people who claimed to seek an amicable peace. The latter whom I refer to happens to be Steeldor of DBDC.

As some of you may or may not know; the King recently authorised a hit on a nation of DBDC as a means of limited retaliation for one of their members aiding a rogue at war with us. As well as a method of getting the attention of the Doombirds (we are but wee midgets afterall, I'm amazed they can even see us from up there, in the clouds). The King explained his rationale to two members of DBDC and re-iterated the attack was carried out with no malice or view to destruction, we simply wanted their attention and for it to be known we are not the sort to sit by and let another alliance fund rogue activity against us.

Here is the record of the damage done during this skirmish:

vl8uPmM.png

N.B That number has in fact increased to a whole 100~ tech loss since the image was taken

Seemingly in response to this and our recognition of hostilities, Banned (despite apparently no longer being a DBDC member) decided to declare war on NLoN due to their proximity to us and began issuing demands of us in exchange for their peace.

nygi8Qs.png

Damage done to cirk2 of NLON

It would seem reasonable that both parties of DBDC and COBRA simply shake hands, DBDC cut Banned loose and the renegade can go on his merry way, forever looking over his shoulder and grinding that axe to his heart's content, no?

Well um, apparently no.

Steeldor and DBDC on the whole felt it necessary to demand reparations from us for the damage caused (including his poor back collect, DBDC nations are of course well known for having absolutely no money at all of course). So, in good faith we decided we would at least try to negotiate with them about this- reparations of course being something of a taboo these days and are frowned upon by a number of alliances, including our own. That said, we still discussed the possibility and proposed a figure of 500 tech- more than reasonable compensation for the sake of putting the matter to rest.

These negotiations went under way while the King slept, on account of living in an entirely different time to the rest of the planet. It turns out, that the amount of technology being demanded by DBDC was tantamount to at least 1,000 tech. That's correct; 1,000 tech for a minor skirmish that cause a tenth of that damage overall and maybe set back an excessive back-collect temporarily. This is nothing more than an extortionate shake-down from people waving their bloated tools in the wind.

But the real audacity of this? Banned, a Doombird flying their flag at the time initiated the aggressive actions against COBRA. Our attack on their low-hanging fruit was our defensive response to what we perceived as an aggressive move against us. This was eventually explained to DBDC but there was no attempted understanding from them for our course of action, no attempt to negotiate a lower amount, no real attempt at diplomacy- just a demand. In fact? The demand actually increased the longer we tried to negotiate because of our "attitude" and "insults" (I ask you, reader, how would you feel in such a scenario? Would you get on your knees or would you rather stand-up?)

After this is became apparent to the King that Steeldor, and apparently the rest of DBDC were not interested in de-escalating this amicably without taking an undeserved prize from us first. 

This Bulletin terminates after the following message from King Cobra to Steeldor:

As far as we are concerned with regards to your frankly excessive reparation demands: 

A (now former) member of your alliance knowingly aided a rogue (while still a member) who attacked Cobra and we responded with a brief military skirmish to get your attention to address this issue. Yet it is you who come to us demanding reparations that well exceed any proportion of damage done to you (because you all have BILLIONS, one back collect is not a big deal for you in the grand scheme of things- you and I both know that) as if YOU are the aggrieved party and deserve compensation. When that aid was knowingly sent to assist a rogue nation at war with Cobra? It was and is considered an unwarranted act of aggression. I could not in good conscience sit idly back, ignore it and let him carry on without taking measures to defend my alliance. If that meant taking a swipe at some of the low hanging fruit just within our reach to send you a message and get your attention? I'm okay with that, I'm sorry your ego feels so wounded by it enough to demand reparations.

What isn't okay? The way you and yours swan around raiding people as you please, eradicating years of nation growth in a week on a whim. Our attack on you wasn't a raid, it had a purpose and it was not done with a view to causing serious damage. Yet you are the ones here demanding rEpAraTiOnS (what of Farkistan, RIA, TTK, MHA? You raided them with impunity yet you demand reps from us for this tiny skirmish!?). Increasing the amount because you don't like that my government are not totally agreed on how to deal with this? You don't like their attitude or their 'insults'? - Quite frankly we find it insulting that you would stoop as low as to demand reparations in this day and age, so by all means; Be Insulted.

While we do enjoy a good raid from time to time, we do so with a view to testing the mettle of others and we make friends along the way. We do not fight to eradicate or cleanse the planet, we fight because we like it and sometimes those we fight like it too. If we are struck we most certainly do not demand reparations from people who have wronged us. You? You eradicate anything that might pose a threat to you in the future, you do archaic things like demand reparations in excess of 1,000 tech from people smaller than you and it goes unchallenged every god damn time.

So you're right, there is now no willingness to compromise "now". Your demeanour tells me you were never interested in de-escalation or even trying to understand where I'm coming from in good faith. All you wanted was for us to kneel.

So with that in mind? I'd like to echo Lyanna Mormont's sentiment:

You get nothing.

Sincerely, Johnny Apocalypse - King Cobra

TyBb1Ao.jpg

[END TRANSMISSION]

•  
Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Incoming Fact Attack

fXrNJ3X.png

Doombird Egg-extortion Racket Exposed

• Demands of +1,000 tech as 'reparations'
  • Former Doombird launches yet unprovoked attack
  • A Message from King COBRA for Steeldor

Much has happened in the past 24 hours regarding the alliances of COBRA/Ordo Cyberneticus, KNB, DBDC and 'Mongoose'. From the (former) Doombird knowingly funding a rogue entity to assist in their attack on COBRA; followed by the subsequent brief military operation into Doombird territory to send a message and get the attention of the Doombird leaders; to the recognition of hostilities from COBRA with King Neptune's Bar as a result of the attack against Ordo Cyberneticus and Mongoose/Banned for his sponsoring of rogue activity while flying the DBDC flag. Finally, we have the unprovoked declaration of war against a nation of COBRA's ally the New League of Nations from Banned.

Needless to say, today this journalists inbox has been stuffed as though it were a lady of the night. People looking for guidance, people looking for further answers and people who claimed to seek an amicable peace. The latter whom I refer to happens to be Steeldor of DBDC.

As some of you may or may not know; the King recently authorised a hit on a nation of DBDC as a means of limited retaliation for one of their members aiding a rogue at war with us. As well as a method of getting the attention of the Doombirds (we are but wee midgets afterall, I'm amazed they can even see us from up there, in the clouds). The King explained his rationale to two members of DBDC and re-iterated the attack was carried out with no malice or view to destruction, we simply wanted their attention and for it to be known we are not the sort to sit by and let another alliance fund rogue activity against us.

Here is the record of the damage done during this skirmish:

vl8uPmM.png

N.B That number has in fact increased to a whole 100~ tech loss since the image was taken

Seemingly in response to this and our recognition of hostilities, Banned (despite apparently no longer being a DBDC member) decided to declare war on NLoN due to their proximity to us and began issuing demands of us in exchange for their peace.

nygi8Qs.png

Damage done to cirk2 of NLON

It would seem reasonable that both parties of DBDC and COBRA simply shake hands, DBDC cut Banned loose and the renegade can go on his merry way, forever looking over his shoulder and grinding that axe to his heart's content, no?

Well um, apparently no.

Steeldor and DBDC on the whole felt it necessary to demand reparations from us for the damage caused (including his poor back collect, DBDC nations are of course well known for having absolutely no money at all of course). So, in good faith we decided we would at least try to negotiate with them about this- reparations of course being something of a taboo these days and are frowned upon by a number of alliances, including our own. That said, we still discussed the possibility and proposed a figure of 500 tech- more than reasonable compensation for the sake of putting the matter to rest.

These negotiations went under way while the King slept, on account of living in an entirely different time to the rest of the planet. It turns out, that the amount of technology being demanded by DBDC was tantamount to at least 1,000 tech. That's correct; 1,000 tech for a minor skirmish that cause a tenth of that damage overall and maybe set back an excessive back-collect temporarily. This is nothing more than an extortionate shake-down from people waving their bloated tools in the wind.

But the real audacity of this? Banned, a Doombird flying their flag at the time initiated the aggressive actions against COBRA. Our attack on their low-hanging fruit was our defensive response to what we perceived as an aggressive move against us. This was eventually explained to DBDC but there was no attempted understanding from them for our course of action, no attempt to negotiate a lower amount, no real attempt at diplomacy- just a demand. In fact? The demand actually increased the longer we tried to negotiate because of our "attitude" and "insults" (I ask you, reader, how would you feel in such a scenario? Would you get on your knees or would you rather stand-up?)

After this is became apparent to the King that Steeldor, and apparently the rest of DBDC were not interested in de-escalating this amicably without taking an undeserved prize from us first. 

This Bulletin terminates after the following message from King Cobra to Steeldor:

TyBb1Ao.jpg

[END TRANSMISSION]

•  

What a bunch of empty calories.

You declared on Mongoose, Mongoose hit your friend, completely acceptable. 

Your friend immediately ask for open dialogue and Banned being the saint that he is chose to heed his request.

DBDC raised more an eyebrow when your alliance is so incompetent, they hit DBDC after your bravado for smoothing over relations.

The 1k in reps was frankly too low in my honest opinion for Steedler even wasting his time and goodwill to seek an amicable end.

Now reality check, your friend is burning because frankly you don’t care. 

And these statements, complete act of desperation, it’s day 1 of war- relax, have a beer. Have you ever been directly involved in conflict before? Do you even know how to handle yourself?

I expect nothing less..

10 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And these statements, complete act of desperation, it’s day 1 of war- relax, have a beer. Have you ever been directly involved in conflict before? Do you even know how to handle yourself?

I expect nothing less..

Lets not forget your little 8 minute act of desperation. 

Where you sound sooooo chill, calm and collected lol

Awww isn't that adorable. Dagny Taggert decided to jump in in cirk2 of NLON as well:

svlKTlc.png

I wonder why that might be? Might it be because of our refusal to facilitate your extortion racketeering efforts? Now you're feeling a bit salty and decided to increase the pressure on our allies all because Baba Doom isn't getting what it wants from those pesky midgets who should damned well know their place and be more obedient whatwhat!?

thumb.png

37 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Awww isn't that adorable. Dagny Taggert decided to jump in in cirk2 of NLON as well:

svlKTlc.png

I wonder why that might be? Might it be because of our refusal to facilitate your extortion racketeering efforts? Now you're feeling a bit salty and decided to increase the pressure on our allies all because Baba Doom isn't getting what it wants from those pesky midgets who should damned well know their place and be more obedient whatwhat!?

thumb.png

Or you hit a DBDC applicant and then declared new wars after acknowledging that the reason you hit said applicant was no longer applicable.  When confronted about this and asked to correct NS losses in tech, which is the simplest method possible especially for an alliance of your structure, you balked, made a news article to cry in, and then sent your allies in to declare another war on said applicant.  I mean, I don't know, but that sounds a lot closer to home to me.  I mean, if you're going to actively push to make the situation your friends are in worse, you really shouldn't be shocked when somebody accepts the invitation.

36 minutes ago, Banned said:

Or you hit a DBDC applicant and then declared new wars after acknowledging that the reason you hit said applicant was no longer applicable.  When confronted about this and asked to correct NS losses in tech, which is the simplest method possible especially for an alliance of your structure, you balked, made a news article to cry in, and then sent your allies in to declare another war on said applicant.  I mean, I don't know, but that sounds a lot closer to home to me.  I mean, if you're going to actively push to make the situation your friends are in worse, you really shouldn't be shocked when somebody accepts the invitation.

My bad; I didn't realise I was the puppet leader of TPF as well as just a placeholder for COBRA. So many roles to keep up with! For someone who you considered a placeholder and now some puppet-leader, you certainly seem to view me in quite a higher standing than you previously let on.

You should know that no such order came from me to launch further attacks against DBDC, I was seeking a resolution afterall- something your leader and your behaviour have made clear you had no interest in meaningfully pursuing.

So let's set out the recent chain of events here:

• We recognised hostilities with you and KNB yesterday.
  • You attacked Cirk2 of NLON as a means of getting back at us and with a view to painting us as bad allies (BOOOOO) and because you are too fat with pixels to actually find targets that will pose a genuine challenge to you among our ranks (which let's be real? That isn't something you actually want anyway- you do love those pixels afterall)
  • We attempted to speak with Steeldor to get the situation with CJ resolved and Steeldor/DBDC decided they were entitled to at least 1,000 tech in reparations. This demand increased on account of our "attitude" and the fact we were divided on whether or not we should pay any form of reparations given the actions of DBDC in the past.
  • This demand was subsequently refused after Steeldor stated negotiations were a waste of time and it then became apparent there was no desire for actual peace without DBDC claiming reps from us as a prize for themselves. This is something I know you actively lobbied for, so you can sit on your Mongoose AA all you want but to me you're still another Bitter Old Birdman hugging his pixels and casualties as a point of pride.
  • Today, Dagny launched his own attack on Cirk2 from the DBDC AA - I assume because we refused to comply with the demand for reparations and to heap further pressure on an alliance that has nothing to do with our beef. Very classy behaviour, I expect nothing less from DBDC.
  • This was followed by Kapleo choosing to launch an attack of his own on the pending DBDC nation, presumably in response to Dagny's assault on Cirk2. However Kapleo is not COBRA, neither is he present so I will not speak for him or explain his reasoning. He can tell you why if he desires to do so. Regardless of his reasons, he retains my backing for his decision.

The ultimate take home from all of this? If you insist on poking a snake then don't be surprised when it starts biting back at you. You may be a Mongoose now -the natural opponent to a Cobra- but ultimately there's enough venom between all of us to ensure you fall and while you wear the mask of a Mongoose? You're just another obese bird to me,  peacocking around as though in some way you're actually important in the grand scheme of things. You focus your efforts on an age-old grudge with my predecessor because you lack any real ambition, you're just another old man living in the past.

For the record;

Sigmund Freud launched attacks within a reasonable timeframe of events.
He was part of the first wave of attacks,  not, as DBDC assumes, part of a second wave in retaliation for NLoN (no such attack was organized)
Since I am in charge of organizing war parties, it was on me to inform our troops to stand down via inbox (in the event they not notice the announcement posted, which was the case here) and I was at work. 
He was contacted as soon as this came to my attention as the following screens will confirm-

20200922_103345.jpg

20200922_103323.jpg

20200922_103257.jpg

Absolutely no to reps. 

And no to extortion.

5 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

So many roles to keep up with!

Well, when you live a life of lies and half-truths, it's gotta be stressful keeping them all straight. I imagine your excel sheet literally has the check box "Have I double downed on this one yet?"

You should know that no such order came from me to launch further attacks against DBDC, I was seeking a resolution afterall-

The ball is not in your court Johnny

The ultimate take home from all of this? If you insist on poking a snake then don't be surprised when it starts biting back at you. You may be a Mongoose now...

You're just another obese bird to me

You literally called Banned out and goaded him into showing you what he's got. He did not want to break every bone in that poor NLoN nation's body before that. I like NLoN and I'm very upset that you put them in this awful situation.

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You can try as you might to spin and paint us as 'endangering our allies' 

You endangered your allies with your own reckless actions.

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

And no to extortion.

Extortion is when a nation hits another and demands tech for peace. Did DBDC hit Cobra? or... hmmm... did Cobra hit DBDC? See the difference between extortion and reparations? 

Per the peace for NLoN, that was per their own request, I told Banned before he heeded their request that Cobra would choose their ego over their allies and you didn't disappoint. It's not our fault you blew it.

TPF acted on their own in defense of NLoN. What DBDC is doing is plain unfair. To think I once considered them role models now makes me sick. And LH, stfu for heaven's sake, you all started all of this and now you wanna make it look like it's on us. Stop insulting people's intelligence pretending to be the victim of the story, you know it, everyone with a brain knows it.

You're all playing a dangerous game hitting people that had nothing to do with it. You all have a lot of people you care about that have nothing to do with this matter. If we wanted to escalate we could do exactly what you did. Go for an ally, a friend, you name it. You're setting the rules, don't come whining if we give you the same treatment. You're making it worse.

1 minute ago, Kapleo said:

TPF acted on their own in defense of NLoN. What DBDC is doing is plain unfair. To think I once considered them role models now makes me sick. And LH, stfu for heaven's sake, you all started all of this and now you wanna make it look like it's on us. Stop insulting people's intelligence pretending to be the victim of the story, you know it, everyone with a brain knows it.

You're all playing a dangerous game hitting people that had nothing to do with it. You all have a lot of people you care about that have nothing to do with this matter. If we wanted to escalate we could do exactly what you did. Go for an ally, a friend, you name it. You're setting the rules, don't come whining if we give you the same treatment. You're making it worse.

We started this?

9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well, when you live a life of lies and half-truths, it's gotta be stressful keeping them all straight. I imagine your excel sheet literally has the check box "Have I double downed on this one yet?"

You literally called Banned out and goaded him into showing you what he's got. He did not want to break every bone in that poor NLoN nation's body before that. I like NLoN and I'm very upset that you put them in this awful situation.

Extortion is when a nation hits another and demands tech for peace. Did DBDC hit Cobra? or... hmmm... did Cobra hit DBDC? See the difference between extortion and reparations? 

Per the peace for NLoN, that was per their own request, I told Banned before he heeded their request that Cobra would choose their ego over their allies and you didn't disappoint. It's not our fault you blew it.

Steele wasn't going to guarantee peace for NLON. Because no one can agree if Banned is a bird or not. And throughout the day they kept upping the price of NLONs "freedom". 

Generally speaking like this. Hitting NLON for its COBRA association (and perhaps some cnte salt?) Is purely to apply pressure maybe make some quick tech. Everyone is just hitting whats in range. DBDC has now hit NLON and I'm sure Banned and KNB had the inside track in negotiations. 

Everyone can connect the dots, but they don't need to. Its all public record. 

34 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Banned and yourself have spent the entire time since your formation goading us into some form of action against you. It is laughable that you are trying to play the aggrieved party, even more so when you talk about how you didn't want to see NLON tied up in this but made no effort to stop it or attempt to resolve it.

You were more than happy to let it happen in order to spin the narrative contained within this post. Don't pretend you have their interests at heart, we see through your transparent scheming.

The thing about you Hitchcock? You are a man devoid of subtlety and tact. You act on impulse and allow yourself to be a useful tool for those who have a much better idea of how to do the realpolitik strategising. Effectively you are no more than Banned's little pawn to pursue an age old grudge that pre-dates me, you follow his orders and march to the beat of his drum without question- he even admitted that was basically one of the reasons he liked you, because you do as he tells you.

When you have outlived your potential and there is no longer any use for you? I look forward to receiving your postcard from the trash heap.

Also, you are right about one thing. The ball is no longer in my court. I punted it in your direction by way of formally recognising the hostile actions commited by both KNB and Banned. It is now upto you how to respond.

I await such a response with baited breath. Do not let me down, as you have talked such a big game until now.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

4 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Steele wasn't going to guarantee peace for NLON. Because no one can agree if Banned is a bird or not. And throughout the day they kept upping the price of NLONs "freedom". 

Generally speaking like this. Hitting NLON for its COBRA association (and perhaps some cnte salt?) Is purely to apply pressure maybe make some quick tech. Everyone is just hitting whats in range. DBDC has now hit NLON and I'm sure Banned and KNB had the inside track in negotiations. 

Everyone can connect the dots, but they don't need to. Its all public record. 

And Public record shows we didn't start this- 

To insinuate that Johnny's Original War Post, where he so methodically called Banned out, off a distorted thought process that Cobra was too small to be affected and then claim it nothing to do with the attack on NLoN, is some Methrage Style spin.

And the Cobra - DBDC thing, Cobra hit DBDC, not us. Don't wrap me up in your own blunders.

7 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Banned and yourself have spent the entire time since your formation goading us into some form of action against you. It is laughable that you are trying to play the aggrieved party

By no means do I feel aggrieved, I don't care for Cobra and I made that clear. You chose to stay in our discord channel at your own discretion. I asked for an invite to the Cobra channel and you cited a 'hostile environment'. I feel less aggrieved as I gave you an invite whereas the reciprocation wasn't offered.

even more so when you talk about how you didn't want to see NLON tied up in this but made no effort to stop it or attempt to resolve it.

False, NLoN asked Banned for a resolution and he genuinely did try. It's not our fault you are too busy throwing insults and disrespect rather than simple acknowledgements of your own wrong doing.

You were more than happy to let it happen in order to spin the narrative contained within this post. Don't pretend you have their interests at heart, we see through your transparent scheming.

I was saddened when I heard NLoN was getting hit. Not just because I genuinely like them, but because of your own attempt to goad, which was obliged, yet here we are now having to hear about are so 'wronged' you are. 

The thing about you Hitchcock? You are a man devoid of subtlety and tact. You act on impulse and allow yourself to be a useful tool for those who have a much better idea of how to do the realpolitik strategising. Effectively you are no more than Banned's little pawn to pursue an age old grudge that pre-dates me, you follow his orders and march to the beat of his drum without question- he even admitted that was basically one of the reasons he liked you, because you do as he tells you.

When you have outlived your potential and there is no longer have any use for you? I look forward to receiving your postcard from the trash heap.

Here come the conspiracy theories..

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

To insinuate that Johnny's Original War Post, where he so methodically called Banned out, off a distorted thought process that Cobra was too small to be affected and then claim it nothing to do with the attack on NLoN, is some Methrage Style spin.

And the Cobra - DBDC thing, Cobra hit DBDC, not us. Don't wrap me up in your own blunders.

Quick reminder that your puppet master aided a rogue attacking Cobra while under the DBDC flag. DBDC could've just played it cool, drop the guy and be done with it but instead of that decided that we needed to put sutures on a paper cut. 

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We are here right now because banned funded a rogue. DBDC is complicit in this. We are saying that guy is guilty of Banneds crime but NLON isn't guilty of hitting DBDC either so its all fair? People hit what they can its how the world works.  

Doom like to apply the concept of guilt by association extremely liberally. But as soon as its applied to them (in the sense COBRA hit what they could) they cry foul. But they randomly hit AAs with no cause and call it "experimentation". 

Its a whole lot of Bantha Podo 

And you are really really trying to put the Methrage tag on. Its becoming sad. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus