The Day Today - A Murder of Doombirds

You're omitting the initial act of aggression for the sake of presenting a half-complete narrative that suits your agenda:

Banned knowingly aided a rogue who you had both been encouraging to attack us. Your member Morphine also attacked our ally. The acts of hostility and aggression began with you and your affiliates.

I wouldn't say that it's a  conspiracy 'theory', it's just an actual conspiracy. Without the backing of Doombirds who have an axe to grind with Cobra? King Neptune's Bar would be nothing, you would have no political clout. This is why you happily do as your betters tell you, without them you would have accomplished even less (if not absolutely nothing at all) than you have now.

Feel free to consult with your 'legal counsel' before responding, you wouldn't want to upset your sponsors by saying the wrong thing now, would you?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Feel free to consult with your 'legal counsel' before responding, you wouldn't want to upset your sponsors by saying the wrong thing now, would you?

I wouldn't say consulting with my legal counsel is an act of saying anything wrong, it's more out of out of consideration. you know- the same courtesy you should've given NLoN before goading Banned.

15 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I wouldn't say consulting with my legal counsel is an act of saying anything wrong, it's more out of out of consideration. you know- the same courtesy you should've given NLoN before goading Banned.

Banned premeditated this for a good bit. He and his mercs are the aggressors and as he says he can get away with it with no consequence. 

Just throwing Dooms weight around is all this is. Ever in pursuit of whatever new Methrage he has made in his head . 

everyone needs a hobby I guess     

Edited by Lucius Optimus

12 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Ah, well, if that's the logic we are going to apply, perhaps your end should start consulting their friends and allies counsel. You know, just in case we end up feeling like giving you all a taste of your own medicine. Just out of consideration, you know? 

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

the same courtesy you should've given NLoN before goading Banned.

NLoN had nothing to do with this.

An attack upon their sovereignty in seeming retaliation for an affair they neither sponsored, nor participated in can be labelled as roguery.

Furthermore, attacks against Ordo Cyberneticus and attempts to poach from our Non Grata allies are not something we take lightly.

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

attempts to poach from our Non Grata allies are not something we take lightly.

The only person I every talked to regularly in NG was Lygerside and he left this world- implying I asked him to come back as poaching is a stretch of the imagination. Much like you're Extortion keyword attempt. But you do you

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The only person I every talked to regularly in NG was Lygerside and he left this world- implying I asked him to come back as poaching is a stretch of the imagination. Much like you're Extortion keyword attempt. But you do you

You were plotting an attack on Ordo and the attack happened. End of the story. You started it.

Just now, Kapleo said:

You were plotting an attack on Ordo and the attack happened. End of the story. You started it.

And if you wanna go waaay back to when he was taking people out of COBRA and they let him go...

I recall a time not so long ago NPO would have people decimated for poaching. And they have what? 300 members? 

11 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

You started it.

To stay on topic, I have zero control over Mongoose. I have zero control over Johnny's writings and publicly goading Banned. I have zero control over a Cobra nation hitting a DBDC nation.

One moment I'm the puppet and the next I'm a string puller- keep flinging all these false accusations and hoping one sticks.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

To stay on topic, I have zero control over Mongoose. I have zero control over Johnny's writings and publicly goading Banned. I have zero control over a Cobra nation hitting a DBDC nation.

One moment I'm the puppet and the next I'm a string puller- keep flinging all these false accusations and hoping one sticks.

Well since you insist to play dumb, let me put it more easy for you and everyone to understand it.

https://ibb.co/XXV7MD0

And whoops, what a coincidence! KNB attacked Ordo. Yes sir, you started it. As a whole if that fits your logic a bit better.

https://ibb.co/bjhqVQz

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Effectively you are no more than Banned's little pawn to pursue an age old grudge that pre-dates me, you follow his orders and march to the beat of his drum without question- he even admitted that was basically one of the reasons he liked you, because you do as he tells you.

You misunderstand my words.  What I actually said is that LH knows how listen to good advice, and my point being that in comparison to some other players (and this is not directed at you nor your sphere) that is comparatively better.  In no way did I say that I was the sole source of that good advice.  If you must know, I considered then, and continue to consider White Chocolate to be the primary source of sound advice sounding off in LH's ear, and was even more specifically referring to a specific piece of advice that he received from WC.  But  I mean, if LH wants to be my pawn at some point, I don't make a habit of rejecting good pawns.

1 minute ago, Woryand said:

Sorry, let me get this one straight. DBDC knowingly supported a member who was aiding a rogue? Since when has this not been a CB?

Yeah no.  DBDC offered no support to their member who was aiding a rogue, and were quite content to see said member off of their AA and leave it at that.  Cobra decided that wasn't good enough and hit an applicant of DBDC.

14 minutes ago, Woryand said:

Sorry, let me get this one straight. DBDC knowingly supported a member who was aiding a rogue? Since when has this not been a CB?

Strong kool-aide over there, grand standing where the OP is literally anti-dbdc, touche'

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I didn't say it was you.

But I suppose you must he held accountable for the actions of your followers.

20200923_110958.jpg

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

What exactly did NAAC and BAPs have to do with you?

A perfectly healthy exchange of casualties that bears no relevance on the series of events currently being discussed.

Edited by General Kanabis

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

123BNyg.png

The actual sequence of events.

I don't know, I haven't been tracking everything super close, but I do spot at least one inaccuracy here.  On 9/21 you report TDE forming Mongoose, and Banned leaving DBDC to join Mongoose.  Minor nitpicking I'm sure, but the actual sequence of events should be Banned leaves DBDC and forms Mongoose followed by TDE joins Mongoose and is handed ownership of the Mongoose AA.  Like I said, as for the rest of it, I don't know if it's all in place and factual or not, just felt the need to speak about what I was actually involved in.

Edited by Banned

10 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I’m amused, the content you clipped out above that log was in relation to an Econ ring, not an invitation to KNB. A for effort.

Inviting a Dual NG/COBRA gov member with full trade slots and a 3BR TC into an econ ring is clearly a more likely explanation.

Can you provide screens.

I will admit that I was wrong if that is the case.

16 minutes ago, Banned said:

I don't know, I haven't been tracking everything super close, but I do spot at least one inaccuracy here.  On 9/21 you report TDE forming Mongoose, and Banned leaving DBDC to join Mongoose.  Minor nitpicking I'm sure, but the actual sequence of events should be Banned leaves DBDC and joins Mongoose followed by TDE joins Mongoose and is handed ownership of the Mongoose AA.  Like I said, as for the rest of it, I don't know if it's all in place and factual or not, just felt the need to speak about what I was actually involved in.

My mistake.

Your nitpicking is appreciated.

I didn't closely follow these events because, really...

All I want to say is that DBDC in general and Steeldor specifically wouldn't hesitate in getting 1000+ tech levels from multies, if they felt like getting them. They don't need yet more tech either: after years over years over years of picking certain conflicts and not other ones, everyone should know that it's not like they're going to really ever use all the tech they already have. Few would have that endurance, and those few are not the DBDC.

If they're going the negotiation route for 1k tech levels, instead, you can be sure it's for the fun side of it. I'm not sure whether this makes them look good or bad, nor if the COBRA sphere would or should feel better or worse by knowing it... But it is like it is.