• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

Sup, folks ... or what's left of you. lol

Welcome back, apparently.

TLDR

.Methrage and Junka were eventually defeated, but a bunch of Furries adopted their kids

.Oculus thinks they run the show, but DBDC is actually in charge, Doom won

.And pixel hugging is still a thing

If you found any of the above repulsive, please visit gulag

13 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Welcome back, apparently.

TLDR

.Methrage and Junka were eventually defeated, but a bunch of Furries adopted their kids

.Oculus thinks they run the show, but DBDC is actually in charge, Doom won

.And pixel hugging is still a thing

If you found any of the above repulsive, please visit gulag

* I vaguely remember those two names, but neither was a big time player back in "my day", so that's all kinda lost on me. lol

* In charge ... of what?

* I never really had many pixels to hug anyway. ;)

Well well well, welcome back! Sadly almost none of those big time players are still around anymore, except maybe a few people. You just missed AlmightyGrub's annual rampage, sadly, as well as the time-honored tradition of the biggest blocs in the game absolutely annihilating some poor old sods (although I think NPO is still kicking NEW around, so you might not've missed that!).

Any plans to get into alliances and/or politics again, or just strolling down memory lane?

13 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Well well well, welcome back! Sadly almost none of those big time players are still around anymore, except maybe a few people. You just missed AlmightyGrub's annual rampage, sadly, as well as the time-honored tradition of the biggest blocs in the game absolutely annihilating some poor old sods (although I think NPO is still kicking NEW around, so you might not've missed that!).

Any plans to get into alliances and/or politics again, or just strolling down memory lane?

Thanks!

I have a (mostly) positive history with Grub, actually. lol ...

I dunno. I had a difficult time keeping myself interested 4-5 years ago, so I doubt there's enough going on now to motivate me into getting overly involved. So, yeah, probably just a stroll down memory lane, etc. At best, I'd join some alliance as rank and file where I can share stories of "better days" like a true old timer. :P

1 hour ago, Jesusfreak said:

Van Hoo... Ragnarok, I think? 👋

Founded and helped build Ragnarok, yeah. That's me. lol

In hindsight though, I've actually been in more alliances than I thought: \m/, Ragnarok, Nemesis, NpO (for one war lol), MI6, NSO (3 weeks!), and The Bear Cavalry.

@kerschbs: I dunno. Any alliance I join would no doubt expect me to "nation build" ... :P

@kingzog: I am not, nor have I ever been, a cool kid. Also: Hello, zog. :)

@wiccan high priest: Sup, wiccan. Good, thanks. You?

@The Big Bad: Shame. Trolling alliances was a part of my shtick. lol

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, LiquidMercury said:

Now where would the fun in that be?  I am also a terrible member, really good at getting alliances kaboomed.

I mean the getting alliances kaboomed part is the fun isn’t it? I’m down to #30 on the casualty list we need some more excitement.