DoE THE BAKERY

ericsw

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ericsw said:

Term has literally been contacting every nation that hits him and tries to weasel outa war with some sob story, it just gets more pathetic by the day!!

TERMASKINGFORPEACE.jpgshe even sent me this message

termsmother.jpg

Pretty sure I NPO’d her last night

Sad news today, The doughnut shop has shut down with immediate effect.

termds.jpg

What was clear from the moment this Bakery was operational, the liberal elite were targeting it, making it almost impossible to survive.

masterpiece-cake-supreme-court-case-twit

download1.jpg

As for the Bakers, we will remember the good times! it was a lot of fun while it lasted..

Capture2.jpg

A few thank you's, thank you to MasterChief (if only he was MASTERCHEF!!!)

For paying the bakery a visit, he stayed a long time.. but didn't take anything!! Nothing took his fancy eh.. still he saved the Bakery from destruction for a while!! 

Capture3.jpg

Just glad no rule was broken here!!! 

16 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Methrage, myself and kindle never ran from a fight. Term has to start his own club.

To be fair, it doesn't say that you ran from a fight. It merely implies that you would need to be an outcast in order to be admitted. Whether or not the people portrayed are indeed outcasts is to be determined by the viewer of the meme. 

48 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

To be fair, it doesn't say that you ran from a fight. It merely implies that you would need to be an outcast in order to be admitted. Whether or not the people portrayed are indeed outcasts is to be determined by the viewer of the meme. 

HEY THIS IS ABOUT TERM ALLLRRRIIIGHTHT

If you have nothing bad to say about the alliance hopping, yellow bellied, war deserter simpleton, then I am afraid you don't belong on this thread

OH AND TERMY, I KNOW U READ ALL OF THIS!

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE A MUZZLE ON YOU? 

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Methrage, myself and kindle never ran from a fight. Term has to start his own club.

Well you're his boss now. Make him do all the !@#$%* jobs- and make sure you feed him at least once a day (he is partial to @CrinkledStraw's nukes) or else he just breaks down and repeats the word "rEtArD" over and over, it's quite bothersome.

Edited by General Kanabis