DoE THE BAKERY

ericsw

19 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'm curious, who came up with the intentionally boring and uninspired alliance name 'The Phoenix Collective' for his new hidey hole?

The same person who came up the boring and uninspired names like.. 

"CLAWS" or "FTW"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'm curious, who came up with the intentionally boring and uninspired alliance name 'The Phoenix Collective' for his new hidey hole?

Maybe "The Short Bus" was taken?

i-dont-care-if-you-lick-windows-ride-the

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Not to mention, but it was the name of a real AA back in the day. So add unoriginal too.

No disrespect for Polar, but with this and other recent events it seems I chose wisely when skipping the past war for the honor of Terminator's supposed real life companion in other realms.  Rolling JunkaZigurTywin might have already been a been there done that.

42 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Is Grub trying to extract his asset? Recent events lend merit to the idea Term was an Oculus plant in NG. Will Term make it to peacemode and run to NoR or NpO for protection from surrender terms?

termwars.png

It would seem trying to throw away a Crinkled Straw and abandoning both The Bakery and Doughnut Shop and didn't stop the flood of Kiwi strawberry and Cactuar cooler drinks.  Aren't they great drinks to go along with baked goods and doughnuts?  That sure seems like plenty of sugar, gluten, and fat to go around.