Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ericsw

DoE THE BAKERY

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'm curious, who came up with the intentionally boring and uninspired alliance name 'The Phoenix Collective' for his new hidey hole?

 

The same person who came up the boring and uninspired names like.. 

 

"CLAWS" or "FTW"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'm curious, who came up with the intentionally boring and uninspired alliance name 'The Phoenix Collective' for his new hidey hole?

 

Maybe "The Short Bus" was taken?

 

i-dont-care-if-you-lick-windows-ride-the

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'm curious, who came up with the intentionally boring and uninspired alliance name 'The Phoenix Collective' for his new hidey hole?

 

Not to mention, but it was the name of a real AA back in the day. So add unoriginal too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Grub trying to extract his asset? Recent events lend merit to the idea Term was an Oculus plant in NG. Will Term make it to peacemode and run to NoR or NpO for protection from surrender terms?

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No disrespect for Polar, but with this and other recent events it seems I chose wisely when skipping the past war for the honor of Terminator's supposed real life companion in other realms.  Rolling JunkaZigurTywin might have already been a been there done that.

42 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Is Grub trying to extract his asset? Recent events lend merit to the idea Term was an Oculus plant in NG. Will Term make it to peacemode and run to NoR or NpO for protection from surrender terms?

 

termwars.png

 

It would seem trying to throw away a Crinkled Straw and abandoning both The Bakery and Doughnut Shop and didn't stop the flood of Kiwi strawberry and Cactuar cooler drinks.  Aren't they great drinks to go along with baked goods and doughnuts?  That sure seems like plenty of sugar, gluten, and fat to go around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the TLDR version of what's happening:

 

[OOC]

 

CNedgelord.png

 

[/ooc]

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Here's the TLDR version of what's happening:

 

[OOC]

 

CNedgelord.png

 

[/ooc]

^^^^^^Nice one ! and it's what I've always suspected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey now, don't !@#$ on the possums. They eat ticks and all that! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thrash said:

Hey now, don't !@#$ on the possums. They eat ticks and all that! :P

 

My bad..he is more of a fisher cat isn't he with all his whining!!

 

TRERM3.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...