DoE THE BAKERY

ericsw

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha I think it is hilarious how he joined, hit FTW, and when the tables turned he runs for the hills... take the beating standing up buddy you knew what you were getting into.

Al

I hate your guts but dammit you're right!

Term,

All those months of talking smack and lording it over TTK's channel, and now you mewl and whine like a runt pup.

I guess if your military development becomes retarded, it's hard to continue.

Payback is a b!tch.

Toodles.

Edited by Lex Quintus
Who's retarded now?

The Nation of Denton does not recognize this Declaration of Existence as valid. After a Nation wide vote, 60% of our nation has declared The Bakery (and any such renamed entities consisting of similar nations) a rogue entity. Our nation is set to revote on the manner in the coming months, pending a review on whether this rogue entity can be ran on par with the running it does away from conflict.

8 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Heck, I’d rather have worthless Piley on my side.

Ya say what you want about me but I've never abandoned an alliance like that. In a world full of " tough guys" Term played the toughest SOB on the block. He tried that routine once with me so I popped him in the nose. It's the the only way to deal with a bully and Term's actions have exposed to the world the  cowardly backstabbing pixel  hugging bully that he is. Like a typical bully he goes in hard against the weak but when he finds out he doesn't have overwhelming odds on his side he is the first to turn and run. Now that he is alone and declared a rouge literally anyone who Term has wronged in the past now has a chance to get their pound of flesh.

27 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

Ya say what you want about me but I've never abandoned an alliance like that. In a world full of " tough guys" Term played the toughest SOB on the block. He tried that routine once with me so I popped him in the nose. It's the the only way to deal with a bully and Term's actions have exposed to the world the  cowardly backstabbing pixel  hugging bully that he is. Like a typical bully he goes in hard against the weak but when he finds out he doesn't have overwhelming odds on his side he is the first to turn and run. Now that he is alone and declared a rouge literally anyone who Term has wronged in the past now has a chance to get their pound of flesh.

This post really touched me, I am glad we could take the bully out and give karma to the many victims. I sent crinkled straw 100 tech to Roll For Initiative 

1 hour ago, Wobblies said:

Alot of rappers were tough guy tryhards who snitched for a deal to stay out of jail, same dynamic here with term. No doubt Grub told him he needed to share NG's internal comms for witness protection, and the plan was to eventually fall off the radar and slip into peacemode to rejoin NoR or NpO.

1 hour ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

The Nation of Denton does not recognize this Declaration of Existence as valid. After a Nation wide vote, 60% of our nation has declared The Bakery (and any such renamed entities consisting of similar nations) a rogue entity. Our nation is set to revote on the manner in the coming months, pending a review on whether this rogue entity can be ran on par with the running it does away from conflict.

It does look sorta sketchy doesn’t it

2 hours ago, Wobblies said:

I beat you in both of our wars lol. 

You can call me a rogue if you want. I just refuse to support NGs nonsense. Even if caustic wouldn’t have let it happen. 

Term has literally been contacting every nation that hits him and tries to weasel outa war with some sob story, it just gets more pathetic by the day!!

TERMASKINGFORPEACE.jpg

for the record, I spoke with Terms mother and she is actually fine, doing well

she even sent me this message

termsmother.jpg

Edited by ericsw