Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ericsw

DoE THE BAKERY

Recommended Posts

As Terminator was too busy to do so,  I hereby declare The Bakery the newest Alliance on BOB! EXCITING TIME! and you guys think the world is dying eh? jokes on you

 

GOV STUCTURE

Chief of War Abandonment 

Terminator

 

burly-bakers-650a.jpg

 

 

Brief History - notice the sudden interest in baking cookies after Oculus declare war on NG!

termhistory.jpg

 

Now Term asked me to inform everyone that he has 2 open war slots available and is rightly questioning how can he be fighting two thirds of the world and not have his slots filled??

warslots.jpg

 

Term: Come and get me boys!!

Image result for BAKER GAY

 

 

 

 

LETS MAKE BAKERY THE NEW FAKERY!!! 

 

NOW SOMEONE FILL DEM SLOTS!!!

 

37ovdl.gif

 

 

 

We are currently looking for new members

ideal candidates look good in tight leather pants and are comfortable in a work environment that promotes nudity

Edited by ericsw
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all knew Term had a thing for baking stuff all along.

 

o/ Those loosely dressed men

Edited by King Cyan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean the slots did just expire. And I’m not really abandoning the war. Just you retards. Unlike you.  I don’t want any part of the low blow tactics y’all are trying to pull. Take your beating like a man and quit your whining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha I think it is hilarious how he joined, hit FTW, and when the tables turned he runs for the hills... take the beating standing up buddy you knew what you were getting into.

 

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only whining is from Terminator. Already asked the AlmightyGrub to get him peace, was turned down, whined about being trolled and had to have people ask for them to play nice with poor wittle Terminator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m pretty sure I’m still at war. But why would I want to be in NG when they talk about trashing NoR and sending emails to PayPal. Sanction wars and the like. I’m not done with the war anytime soon. Unless of course they want me to hit y’all. I might make an exception. They wanted to act like retards. I’ll fight on my own. I also started another alliance. Sooooo this thread can be shut down. 

Edited by Terminator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, you could've stayed. Now you're at the mercy of the gods. Did you really think Polar was gonna take you back? I know Invicta won't take me back. It's a matter of thinking ahead rather than thinking in the moment. I'm prepared to be shot down in flames, you're not. Perhaps you should've thought this through better.

Edited by Thrash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This coming from the guy that actively fought with every member in the alliance, and aided an alliance he was actively at war with. Clearly a man of honor and integrity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t usually care about people deserting the war, in Terminator’s case it’s different because he spent months and months trashing TTKs channel.

 

Riker, Blackotron, and Maine handled war a lot better. Even Junka stood it’s ground.

 

Heck, I’d rather have worthless Piley on my side.

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

This coming from the guy that actively fought with every member in the alliance, and aided an alliance he was actively at war with. Clearly a man of honor and integrity.

A promise is a promise. I’m clearly a man of my word. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I’m pretty sure I’m still at war. But why would I want to be in NG when they talk about trashing NoR and sending emails to PayPal. Sanction wars and the like. I’m not done with the war anytime soon. Unless of course they want me to hit y’all. I might make an exception. They wanted to act like retards. I’ll fight on my own. I also started another alliance. Sooooo this thread can be shut down. 

 

We talked about making sure NoR did not come in to fight along side us, that the reason Steve was replaced as NG senate run was due to him Sanctioning others on Maroon.

 

But of course, please warp our internal discussions.

 

Hey @Lysergide looks like you won the bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terminator said:

A promise is a promise. I’m clearly a man of my word. 

 

No you are clearly a snowflake who can't handle being made fun of online. I mean we all had bets to see how long you would last, caustic won his with Muddog.

 

@Stewie Thanks for reminding me, I do need to collect my prize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Stewie said:

 

We talked about making sure NoR did not come in to fight along side us, that the reason Steve was replaced as NG senate run was due to him Sanctioning others on Maroon.

 

But of course, please warp our internal discussions.

 

Hey @Lysergide looks like you won the bet.

 

No you clearly talked about trashing NoR as well. But okay.  Guess you didn’t talk about emailing paypal about NPO and facism or something either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Terminator said:

 

No you clearly talked about trashing NoR as well. But okay.  Guess you didn’t talk about emailing paypal about NPO and facism or something either. 

 

I don't know what you've been smoking but I definitely wasn't part of those conversations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of whining going on from Terminator. Dude literally gets trolled by Junka every time they talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lysergide said:

 

No you are clearly a snowflake who can't handle being made fun of online. I mean we all had bets to see how long you would last, caustic won his with Muddog.

 

@Stewie Thanks for reminding me, I do need to collect my prize.

 

Lysergide,

 

He'll get his money. A bet is a bet, just gotta get this war business square.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

It seems that the Bakery has now become The Doughnut Shop, what a twist!

 

 

😮  SHOCK

 

HORROR

 

OH THE HUGE MANATEEs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG-20190810-092756.jpg

 

As soon as he realized Oculus was gonna hit NG-

unknown.png

:awesome:

 

24 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

It seems that the Bakery has now become The Doughnut Shop, what a twist!

 

IMG-20190716-092027.jpg

"Forgive them, for they Doughnut know what they are doing"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...