DoE THE BAKERY

ericsw

As Terminator was too busy to do so,  I hereby declare The Bakery the newest Alliance on BOB! EXCITING TIME! and you guys think the world is dying eh? jokes on you

GOV STUCTURE

Chief of War Abandonment 

Terminator

burly-bakers-650a.jpg

Brief History - notice the sudden interest in baking cookies after Oculus declare war on NG!

termhistory.jpg

Now Term asked me to inform everyone that he has 2 open war slots available and is rightly questioning how can he be fighting two thirds of the world and not have his slots filled??

warslots.jpg

Term: Come and get me boys!!

Image result for BAKER GAY

LETS MAKE BAKERY THE NEW FAKERY!!! 

NOW SOMEONE FILL DEM SLOTS!!!

37ovdl.gif

We are currently looking for new members

ideal candidates look good in tight leather pants and are comfortable in a work environment that promotes nudity

Edited by ericsw

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean the slots did just expire. And I’m not really abandoning the war. Just you retards. Unlike you.  I don’t want any part of the low blow tactics y’all are trying to pull. Take your beating like a man and quit your whining. 

Hahaha I think it is hilarious how he joined, hit FTW, and when the tables turned he runs for the hills... take the beating standing up buddy you knew what you were getting into.

Al

I’m pretty sure I’m still at war. But why would I want to be in NG when they talk about trashing NoR and sending emails to PayPal. Sanction wars and the like. I’m not done with the war anytime soon. Unless of course they want me to hit y’all. I might make an exception. They wanted to act like retards. I’ll fight on my own. I also started another alliance. Sooooo this thread can be shut down. 

Edited by Terminator

Dude, you could've stayed. Now you're at the mercy of the gods. Did you really think Polar was gonna take you back? I know Invicta won't take me back. It's a matter of thinking ahead rather than thinking in the moment. I'm prepared to be shot down in flames, you're not. Perhaps you should've thought this through better.

Edited by Thrash

I don’t usually care about people deserting the war, in Terminator’s case it’s different because he spent months and months trashing TTKs channel.

Riker, Blackotron, and Maine handled war a lot better. Even Junka stood it’s ground.

Heck, I’d rather have worthless Piley on my side.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

This coming from the guy that actively fought with every member in the alliance, and aided an alliance he was actively at war with. Clearly a man of honor and integrity.

A promise is a promise. I’m clearly a man of my word. 

32 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I’m pretty sure I’m still at war. But why would I want to be in NG when they talk about trashing NoR and sending emails to PayPal. Sanction wars and the like. I’m not done with the war anytime soon. Unless of course they want me to hit y’all. I might make an exception. They wanted to act like retards. I’ll fight on my own. I also started another alliance. Sooooo this thread can be shut down. 

We talked about making sure NoR did not come in to fight along side us, that the reason Steve was replaced as NG senate run was due to him Sanctioning others on Maroon.

But of course, please warp our internal discussions.

Hey @Lysergide looks like you won the bet.

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

A promise is a promise. I’m clearly a man of my word. 

No you are clearly a snowflake who can't handle being made fun of online. I mean we all had bets to see how long you would last, caustic won his with Muddog.

@Stewie Thanks for reminding me, I do need to collect my prize.

39 minutes ago, Stewie said:

We talked about making sure NoR did not come in to fight along side us, that the reason Steve was replaced as NG senate run was due to him Sanctioning others on Maroon.

But of course, please warp our internal discussions.

Hey @Lysergide looks like you won the bet.

No you clearly talked about trashing NoR as well. But okay.  Guess you didn’t talk about emailing paypal about NPO and facism or something either. 

50 minutes ago, Terminator said:

No you clearly talked about trashing NoR as well. But okay.  Guess you didn’t talk about emailing paypal about NPO and facism or something either. 

I don't know what you've been smoking but I definitely wasn't part of those conversations.

1 hour ago, Lysergide said:

No you are clearly a snowflake who can't handle being made fun of online. I mean we all had bets to see how long you would last, caustic won his with Muddog.

@Stewie Thanks for reminding me, I do need to collect my prize.

Lysergide,

He'll get his money. A bet is a bet, just gotta get this war business square.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black