Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

6 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Let's be clear, it was at most two weeks of work with the land cheating scheme.

You're forgetting about all the free tech they send to pump him up. He's not so different than one of those wobbly mascots outside your local ambulance chaser's office.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/11/2019 at 5:53 PM, Finster Baby said:

If you think that I think my stats are awesome you're mistaken.  Lysergide brought up the casualty reference, so I called him out on it.

Also, I saw what you said there Lyser.  You should really grow up.

I would hope that all of IRON are at least somewhat aware of how even the technically impressive feats achieved are a sour mark. IRON has not been in a losing conflict for almost a decade -- and not for a lack of allies in need of help.

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

I would hope that all of IRON are at least somewhat aware of how even the technically impressive feats achieved are a sour mark. IRON has not been in a losing conflict for almost a decade -- and not for a lack of allies in need of help.

And even that one losing conflict they only fought because it was made clear to them they weren't going to be allowed to weasel out of it (and boy they did they try).[/color[

20 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Let's be clear, it was at most two weeks of work with the land cheating scheme.

For 1% of my nations total power... *eye roll* and it was not cheating, it was admin authorized.

Current standing NPO gag order: GAG Non-grata.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

4 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

So you are finally admitting that you all were cheating.

Where was that in anything I said. Creative Lysergide.. but hallucinations aren't evidence or an admission of anything except to the self-deluded.

I don't address false accusations the bulk of the time or I'd be wasting my breath on you folk every 30 seconds.. oh wait..

The wind may assail the storm,  but in the end all is swallowed into the Maelstrom's Vortex.

3 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Where was that in anything I said. Creative Lysergide.. but hallucinations aren't evidence or an admission of anything except to the self-deluded.

You literally replied to someone saying you were cheating, then you admitted that you cheated by stating the amount you cheated for. How much of a potato are you?

Edited by Lysergide

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I don't address false accusations the bulk of the time or I'd be wasting my breath on you folk every 30 seconds.. oh wait..

Well you just admitted it was ~1% of your nation didn't you?

cheatengine_logo_234.jpg

Just now, Lysergide said:

You literally replied to someone saying you cheating, then you admitted that you cheated by stating the amount you cheated for. How much of a potato are you?

You're reading into my words things that were not present.  Continue to self-delude. It's funny watching you grasp with reality.

1 minute ago, Stewie said:

Well you just admitted it was ~1% of your nation didn't you?

cheatengine_logo_234.jpg

I said I gained 1% of my nation strength.. maybe.. at best.. through the landing program. Nowhere did I call it cheating. That was Hero's inference...

He may infer all he likes. He may also be wrong.. all he likes.

It can be tough to grapple with a reality in which you are an utter failure.