Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Pft.. my echo chamber has the best internet and hardware for self-entertainment on the planet. I just like poking you guys with my talon tips. You remind me of me when I was your size.. "I am fire.. I am death... stop poking me.."

Now I am fire.. and I am death.. and it pisses me off there is no one big enough to poke me any more. I miss it.

You aren't fire or death.

You're a relic trying to claim relevance in a world which doesn't need you

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Pft.. my echo chamber has the best internet and hardware for self-entertainment on the planet. I just like poking you guys with my talon tips. You remind me of me when I was your size.. "I am fire.. I am death... stop poking me.."

Now I am fire.. and I am death.. and it pisses me off there is no one big enough to poke me any more. I miss it.

Then why do you choose to keep growing? You seem well aware your growth prevents you from fighting in any war, yet you keep purchasing infra and tech. Why not stop? Or are you not so sincere in your prostrations as you'd like us to believe?

Just now, Rebel Virginia said:

Then why do you choose to keep growing? You seem well aware your growth prevents you from fighting in any war, yet you keep purchasing infra and tech. Why not stop? Or are you not so sincere in your prostrations as you'd like us to believe?

I answered this before.. #1.. is why. I will be there eventually.

Pft. I don't need the world to need me.. never have. I just AM.. and that's all that is important to me.

Go declare neutrality then...  You can't defend your alliance mates from the cheques your mouth is paying out.

1 minute ago, Rebel Virginia said:

And you plan to get there through peaceful growth? How boring.

Why not attack Jerel and claim that spot from him? You are fire and death, are you not?

Coward doesn't want to risk it.

At least DBDC have class.  They aggressively raided enemies to get to the top, not their own alliance.

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

*Gives Tank 42 CN dollars.* There's the value of life.

Thanks. I'm unable to check cn right now, but I think my nation ID is 609256, whenever you want to send that $42 in aid. Gotta start rebuilding somehow.

14 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Why not? I've been throwing away my growth for decades. It's much more satisfying, trust me.

Indeed. I’ve found the accumulation of casualties to be far more rewarding, and entertaining, than the accumulation of stats.

4 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Indeed. I’ve found the accumulation of casualties to be far more rewarding, and entertaining, than the accumulation of stats.

Yup, this time I made it to 160k NS before I found another valid reason to burn my guys.

36 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

And you plan to get there through peaceful growth? How boring.

Why not attack Jerel and claim that spot from him? You are fire and death, are you not?

I am.. but I also do not repeat the mistakes of Smaug. I recognize the black arrow archer.. and that guy definitely has the stuff to knock me from the sky.

I want a #1 spot, not a Darwin award for best try.

Also, whoever my next war is will need be as large as me.. because my other objective is to have one of the largest recorded nuclear detonations or exchanges ever.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

19 hours ago, Finster Baby said:

The day you humble me is the day I retire.  You haven't even come close.

Except I already have trysomy 21.

17 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Are you kidding? See carnivore. The record is well preserved of who and how I fought. I picked the hardest targets. They just.. ended up not being so hard.

Casualties don't lie.

I am.. but I also do not repeat the mistakes of Smaug. I recognize the black arrow archer.. and that guy definitely has the stuff to knock me from the sky.

So as Stewie so kindly put, you're a coward who doesn't want to risk it? Not even with all the backup you'd surely receive from the NPO? They've carried you so far already. Why not a bit more?

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I want a #1 spot, not a Darwin award for best try.

You're going to have to attack Jerel someday...

2 minutes ago, Stewie said:

You're going to have to attack Jerel someday...

Actually I think the top lists sorts alphabetically after you hit a million. I am content to share the seat just as climbers are content to share the view from the top of the world.

Casualties, like any otherstat number.. is manipulable.

Jerel - Number of Soldiers Lost:    15,209,199 Attacking + 16,025,764 Defending = 31,234,963 Casualties

Is this you admitting that NPO has been cheating?

1 minute ago, Lysergide said:

Jerel - Number of Soldiers Lost:    15,209,199 Attacking + 16,025,764 Defending = 31,234,963 Casualties

Is this you admitting that NPO has been cheating?

Umm.. no it's stating a general fact. Casualties as any statistic.. is manipulable.

As in the ideal conditions to create them can be established and utilized, even if it is at the detriment to the self.

Umm.. no it's stating a general fact. Casualties as any statistic.. is manipulable.

It's a static statistic at any given point in time. You can't skew that. Good lord it's time for a gag order on you too.